𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊. christmas day

YOU ARE IN LOVE,  olivia rodrigo

chapter seventeen, christmas day!

IT HAD BEEN A FEW DAYS SINCE THE ARGUMENT BETWEEN THE TWO CHAVEZ SIBLINGS

IT HAD BEEN A FEW DAYS SINCE THE ARGUMENT BETWEEN THE TWO CHAVEZ SIBLINGS. And the two still hadn't tried to made up since then. They had just kept their distance.

Though today they didn't not have a single chance to do so, since the date was Christmas day.

Running around in her old bedroom Marley found herself in front of the mirror, trying to choose what golden jewelry she was supposed to wear for the evening.

"Marley! Jessie is here! And she has some boy with her!" The loud voice of Eliza suddenly echoed through the house, making the brunette sigh. She did not have the time to waste hours on choosing jewelry. Grabbing the simple earrings she had picked out, which thankfully matched her necklace, Marley began to make her way out of her old room.

Only for them to run back inside a few seconds later, since they forgot to grab their rings as well. Putting the golden jewelry on their fingers, Marley smiled happily to themself before rushing down the stairs.

When she entered the hallway her brown eyes immediately focused on Jessie and Eliza hugging and talking with big grins stuck on their lips, while Chris stood behind them awkwardly scratching his neck.

Chuckling at her best friend's boyfriend Marley spoke up as she approached Jessie and her mama.

"Jess maybe you should introduce him to Mama Liz," Marley nudged Jessie who stopped talking to Eliza glancing back at her boyfriend. "Perhaps that's a good idea," Jessie mumbled to herself, before giving the people in the hall a sheepish smile.

"So Liz, this is Chris, my boyfriend." The Baker girl explained, moving to stand beside Chris, reaching an arm around his waist.