𝒊𝒙. seven fucking nominations

YOU ARE IN LOVE,  olivia rodrigo

chapter nine, 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗇𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌!

MESSAGE
' liv💜'
( marls<3 = marley, liv💜 = olivia )

marls<3
SEVEN
SEVEN FUCKING NOMINATIONS
DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW BIG
THIS IS?
DO YOU KNOW HOW FUDGING
PROUD I AM OF YOU LIV?
if not, hold on
olivia rodrigo you are insanely talented but
i'm sure you're already aware of that. ever
since i met you, you've kept surprising me
with these great personality traits and amazing
mind of yours. you are a such an pure and beautiful
soul and i can't believe i'm lucky to call you my
best friend. i'm so proud of you liv, so fucking
proud. congrats to being nominated to seven
fricking grammys!! you deserve it love 💜💜

liv💜
just woke up and i'm crying
i love you!!
this is so sweet!! and thank you!!
i'm so glad to have you in my life marls,
you're one of the best things that could've
ever walked into my life!!

marls<3
i love you too!!!

more than you know lol
not delivered

liv💜
wanna go out for celebration dinner
or something later?

marls<3
yeah, that sounds great!
who picks who up?

liv💜
i'm picking you up, i want to be able
to maybe accept one of these awards
alive if i actually win.

marls<3
are you saying i drive badly?

liv💜
i'm saying you drive too fast

Giving herself a smile in the mirror Marley grabbed her black purse before skipping out of her room. You could almost feel the happiness radiating of her. And you could see it, at least Jessie could.

Watching her roommate with a small smile of her own Jess raised her brows at the girl's state. "What got you in such a happy mood?" Turning around Marley shrugged putting on her silver earrings. "Olivia is nominated for seven Grammys and were going out for celebration dinner." Gasping Jess grabbed her phone before squealing. "Oh god! I didn't know, that's fucking amazing!" She exclaimed causing Marley to nod.

"Right! I literally screamed when I found out and I was in the store, so people gave me dirty looks."

"So only the two of you or?" Jess questioned slightly smirking making Marley grab a pillow and throw it at her face. "I have no idea. But I don't think anyone's coming, she said Madison and Iris came by earlier and she's not going to throw a party for just getting nominated." They answered making Jess wiggle her brows. "So, it's a date?"

Rolling their eyes, Marley shakes their head. "No Jess, its not. Just two friends going out for dinner. Totally platonic." They answer making Jessie snort. "Sure, cause when one of them is literally in love with the other its totally platonic."

"I will literally run you over with Sue." Marley threatens making Jessie smirk. "That would be hot. Except for the part when you called your car Sue and not just car." Before she had the chance answer the doorbell could be heard making Marley flip her off before walking towards the door.

As soon as she did a large grin covered her now red lips. "Hi." She spoke before grabbing the brunette dragging her into the apartment making Olivia chuckle. Closing the front door Marley turned to face the girl who was wearing a smile of her own. "Hi."

"Hi." The Chavez replied once again before throwing her arms around her best friend. "I'm so happy for you, and so proud! Your literally amazing Liv!" The girl exclaimed making Olivia laugh as she hugged her back. "Thank you, and honestly I'm still in shock."

"Oh, look it's the Grammy nominated seven fucking times girl!" Jessie yelled as she stood up on the couch before running up to Olivia giving her a hug. Leaning back Jessie grinned. "Can't wait for the after party when you win." She said making Olivia laugh. "If I win."

"When you win idiot." Looking back at Marley who smiled Olivia couldn't help but to blush as she stared at her best friend. "When I win." She repeated making Marley nod happily. "Well, when you win, I'll make you a big ass cake, like bigger than a wedding one." Jessie spoke making the two girls break their eye contact. "Sounds great Jess."

"Well we gotta leave, got stuff to do. So bye Jess!" Marley grabbed the hand that belonged to Olivia dragging her out the apartment. "Have a good date!"

"Shut up Jessie!" Marley felt her face getting hot as she followed Olivia out of her apartment building.

viola speaks . . .
felt like making their "date" as jessie
calls it chapter in one alone