𝒙. adorable date

YOU ARE IN LOVE,  olivia rodrigo

YOU ARE IN LOVE, olivia rodrigo.
chapter ten, 𝖺𝖽𝗈𝗋𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾!

NOW WHEN OLIVIA SAID CELEBRATION DINNER, Marley didn't expect Olivia to make a reservation at this fancy restaurant but that's what she did

Looking around the place Marley gaped, the red silk curtains around the place and the big chandelier with golden details. It seemed like a royal restaurant to her. Glancing over at Olivia she realized the brunette was grinning her way.

"You didn't tell me we were going to this fancy place? If I knew we were, I would've worn something more, well fancy." Marley spoke as Olivia giggled nodding. "Sorry, just thought the menu here looked good. Now c'mon our table is this way." The Rodrigo girl said grabbing Marley's hand as she dragged her through the restaurant.

Sitting down at small table Marley looked around making eye contact with one of Olivia's bodyguards making her look away quickly. "Are they making you uncomfortable?" Olivia questioned worried as she noticed the way Marley looked their way.

Shaking their head Marley smiled. "No, don't worry about it. I just wonder how they can keep such straight faces all the time." They chuckled making Olivia look back at one of bodyguards before nodding. "They sure do."

Soon enough a waiter showed up with two menu's and a kind smile making both girl smile back. "Hi, my name's Jonathan and I was supposed to be our waitress but my shift is over in like ten minutes. So i'll give you this and then my college Lola will take over. Is that okay with you?" Earning nods from both girls Jonathan smiled and handed them the menu's before disappearing into the kitchen.

Not long after a tall blonde made her way towards their table, Lola Marley assumed. Looking up from her notebook the blondes eyes widened as she approached. "Hi, I'm Lola. I'm you waitress for tonight and if you're ready i'd like to take your orders?" She spoke staring between the girls.

Olivia went first telling Lola what food she wanted and then went Marley. "Sweet, also i'm really sorry for asking and this probably so unprofessional of me but you're Olivia Rodrigo right?"