𝒙𝒗. i have fucking feelings for you

YOU ARE IN LOVE,  olivia rodrigo

chapter fifteen, 𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎!

"IM SO FUCKING NERVOUS!"

Glancing over at her best friend Jessie puts on a comforting smile on her lips as she grabs Marley's hand in hers. "Don't worry about it darling, it will all be alright. And if anything feels bad then remember to tell us." She nods over at Chris who walks beside them.

Realizing the attention was brought upon him the dark haired boy turns his focus to them and gives Marley a weak smile and a thumbs up.

Nodding the brunette takes a deep breath before bringing her hand to knock on the front door. Just a few seconds after the door is opened revealing grinning blonde.

"Marley!" She exclaims happily and throws her arms around Marley who grins hugging the girl back.

"Iris!" Marley yells back as they sway from side to side in the hug, both girls being very happy in the each other presence since they haven't seen each other in a while.

"God i've missed you." Iris continues as they break the hug before moving her eyes on the couple behind them. "Jessie, and Jessie's boyfriend I presume?" She points at Chris who gives her a small wave and a nod.

Glancing up at Chris Jessie smiles before moving forward to hug the blonde as well as Marley moves her way into the apartment.

Now she of course hadn't expected her and the others to be the only guests, but when Olivia said it would be a little get together she didn't expect the whole apartment to be filled with people.

"I thought you said this was a little get together? Chris voices like he was reading their thoughts as him and Jessie walks up to Marley together.