Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc

Name: Natsuya Asano

Name: Natsuya Asano

Aliases and Titles: Future Foundation Doctor

Talent: Ultimate Doctor

Gender: Male

Height: 178cm

Weight: 61kg

Birth Date: February 27

Chest Size: 81cm

Blood Type: O

Status: Deceased

Family:
Unnamed father
Shoko Asano (little sister) †
Chihiro Fujisaki (boyfriend) †

Fate during the Killing Game(s):
Killing School Life: Survivor
Final Killing Game: Victim

Cause of Death: NG Code Poisoning

NG Code: Performing any kind of medical action (Checking Chisa Yukizome's body after her death)

Natsuya Asano is a student of Hope's Peak Academy's Class 78th, and a participant of the Killing School Life featured in Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc. His title is the Ultimate Doctor.

Years later, he is a participant of the Final Killing Game featured in Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School with the Future Foundation Directors.

Appearance
Natsuya is a young man of average height with pale skin and a slim build. He has shoulder-long, messy, dark-purple hair tied into a low ponytail and orange-brown eyes with heavy bags under them. He wears a medical mask at all times.

Natsuya wears a pale red shirt with a pale purple, unbuttoned dress shirt and a doctor's coat on top of it. He also wears a pair of dark-purple jeans, white socks and blue slippers.

Personality
Natsuya is a quiet young man. He rarely speaks with anyone but when he does, it's about his work as a doctor. He doesn't hesitate to inspect a dead body or help his classmates with any medical problems. He complains a lot about being sleep-deprived, despite knowing it's his own fault for staying up too late all the time.

Talent
Ultimate Doctor
Having learned and studied under his father's guidance, Natsuya earned the title of Ultimate Doctor when he was just in middle school. Whenever needed, he performs his duties as a doctor without thinking, be it checking someone's vital signs or stitching a wound.

History
Prior to the Tragedy
Natsuya was born as the only son and oldest child of the Asano family. He had a very close relationship with his parents, always playing with them or watching kids' shows with them. When he was 4 years old, his younger sister Shoko was born. His mother, who became very ill during her pregnancy, didn't survive giving birth to her daughter and died.

Shoko was also born with a heart defect and was in need of a heart implantation. However, Natsuya and his father tried their best to take care of Shoko together. Natsuya was often left alone because his father was either at work or taking care of Shoko.