Yandere Simulator

Kiko Fukuoka is one of the female students that currently attends Akademi High School

Student Info

Role
Student
Vice club leader

Class
3-2

Club
Martial Arts

Persona
Spiteful

Crush
Budo Masuyama

Strength
Peak Physical Strength

Appears
Week 1

Appearance
Kiko wears the default female school uniform unless customized by the player.

Kiko has long, curly, blonde hair. Her hair is tied in two slim but long pigtails with the rest of her hair left untied and cascading down her back. She has red eyes, a bust size of 1 and she wears pink thigh-high stockings and white panties.

Personality
Among all the different personas currently implemented in the game, Kiko is Spiteful. However, she will react differently from other students with this persona:

If she discovers a corpse, she will run to the faculty lounge to tell a teacher about it. If she witnesses Ayano killing another student, she will try to apprehend her unless Ayano killed someone with a low reputation or someone Kiko hates.

If Ayano aims her camera at her, she will be annoyed with her and cover her face until Ayano puts her camera away again.

Reputation
Kiko's default reputation is +57.
Liked: +100
Respected: +70
Feared: 0

Routine
At 7:05 AM, Kiko enters the school grounds. She walks to her locker at 7:10 AM and changes from her outdoor shoes to her indoor shoes. At 7:15 AM, she walks to the Martial Arts Club on the Second Floor and watches her apprentices spar. She also goes to the Japanese Gardens with the rest of the Martial Arts Club members and watches them spar there as well.

At 8:00 AM, Kiko walks into Classroom 3-2 and sits at her desk. She starts her morning classes at 8:30 AM and leaves to go to the outside of the Martial Arts Club to eat her lunch at 1:00 PM.

Kiko walks back to class again at 1:30 PM and participates in cleaning time between 3:30 PM and 4:00 PM. Afterward, she heads to the Martial Arts Club and stays there until the end of the day. If the player joins in club activities, she practices kicking with the other members from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM.

If the Martial Arts Club is still active but Budo is killed, then Kiko will take his place as club leader and continue training with the other club members. Her routine won't change any more than that in this case.

However, the Martial Arts Club is inactive and Budo is dead, her entire routine will change. She will spend her time in a quiet corner on the school rooftop, mourning Budo's death. She will prefer being alone than surrounded by other people. She will eat her lunch on the rooftop as well and won't participate in cleaning time anymore.