Four Knights of the Apocalypse

Name: Raphael

Name: Raphael

Biological Information
Race: Goddess

Gender: Male

Age:
15 (4KOA Part 1)
17 (4KOA Part 2)

Status: Alive

Birthday: December 6

Height: 152cm

Weight: 48kg

Hair Color: light pink

Eye Color: orange-brown

Blood Type: A

Status
Relationship:
Mael (father)
Mariel (Mother)
Ludociel (uncle)
Florina (older half-sister)
Dathalia (twin sister)
Supreme Deity (maternal grandmother) †
Elizabeth (Goddess) (aunt) †
Meliodas (uncle)
Elizabeth Liones (aunt)
Tristan Liones (cousin)

Affiliation: Goddess Clan

Ability:
Ark
Mother Nature

Media
Manga Debut: Chapter 14 (4KOA)

Anime Debut: Episode 6 (4KOA)

Raphael is the son of Mariel and Mael, the twin brother of Dathalia and a member of the Goddess Clan.

Appearance
Raphael has the appearance of a young boy. He has long, light-pink hair and orange-brown eyes as well as a pair of white wings on his back. Raphael wears a white robe with several cyan buttons, a pair of pure white pants as well as white dress shoes.

Personality
Raphael is a calm and reserved boy. He barely speaks on his own volition and prefers to spend his time alone reading books. He holds a great sense of justice and doesn't blame his parents for their past mistakes, believing they weren't their fault. While he enjoys reading, he also enjoys training his combat abilities with the help of his father Mael.

Abilities and Equipment
As the son of Mael and Mariel, Raphael has possessed above average combat skills since the age of 10.

Abilities
Mother Nature: Raphael's ability allows him to control nature at will, including the four elements water, air, fire and earth.
Ark: An archetypal magic technique of the Goddess Clan which creates light particles. It can be used in different ways such as energy explosions or extremely large blades. It is mainly used to counteract darkness by disintegrating it with light, but it also can cause great physical damage to the targets.
Flight: As a Goddess, Raphael possesses wings for flight, allowing him to fly at considerable heights with ease.

Relationships
Mael
Mael is Raphael's father. Raphael respects his father a lot and looks up to him, considering him to be his role model. Raphael wishes to be like his father one day and trains under his guidance a lot.

Mariel
Mariel is Raphael's Mother. Raphael loves his mother a lot and wishes to protect her from harm. He also senses his mother's sadness whenever she tells old stories about her deceased sister.

Florina
Florina is Raphael's older half-sister. He holds a lot of respect for her bravery to fight in the Holy War prior to his birth and wishes to be strong like her.

Lancelot
Lancelot is Raphael's first friend and the boy he fell in love with. However, due to the fact they're both males, Raphael keeps his feelings a secret wishing not to ruin their friendship.

Trivia
Raphael's ability Mother Nature can be considered to be a weak combination of the Four Archangels' Graces Ocean, Tornado, Forest and Sunshine.

TriviaRaphael's ability Mother Nature can be considered to be a weak combination of the Four Archangels' Graces Ocean, Tornado, Forest and Sunshine

Name: Dathalia

Biological Information
Race: Goddess

Gender: Female

Age: 15 (4KOA Part 1)

Status: Alive

Birthday: December 6

Height: 162cm

Weight: 45kg

Hair Color: White

Eye Color: Blue

Blood Type: A

Status
Relationship:
Mael (father)
Mariel (Mother)
Ludociel (uncle)
Florina (older half-sister)
Raphael (twin brother)
Supreme Deity (maternal grandmother) †
Elizabeth (Goddess) (aunt) †
Meliodas (uncle)
Elizabeth Liones (aunt)
Tristan Liones (cousin)

Affiliation: Goddess Clan

Ability: Ark

Media
Manga Debut: Chapter 7 (4KOA)

Anime Debut: Episode 3 (4KOA)

Dathalia is the daughter of Mariel and Mael, the twin sister of Raphael and a member of the Goddess Clan.

Appearance
Dathalia has the appearance of a young woman. She has shoulder-length, white hair and blue eyes as well as a pair of white wings on her back. Dathalia wears a white dress. For footwear, she wears a pair of light pink tights as well as white shoes.

Personality
Dathalia is a calm and reserved girl. She enjoys talking with those close to her like her family and friends and prefers to avoid fighting as much as possible.

Abilities and Equipment
As the daughter of Mael and Mariel, Dathalia has possessed above average combat skills since the age of 10. However, she refuses to fight at all costs unless her own life or that of her family is in danger.

Abilities
Ark: An archetypal magic technique of the Goddess Clan which creates light particles. It can be used in different ways such as energy explosions or extremely large blades. It is mainly used to counteract darkness by disintegrating it with light, but it also can cause great physical damage to the targets.
Flight: As a Goddess, Dathalia possesses wings for flight, allowing her to fly at considerable heights with ease.

Relationships
Mael
Mael is Dathalia's father. Dathalia respects her father a lot and looks up to him. She enjoys watching him train with Raphael and admires her father for his strength.

Mariel
Mariel is Dathalia's Mother. Dathalia loves her mother a lot and wishes to support her in any way possible. Mariel and Dathalia was shown to have a close relationship.