Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls

Name: Mariko Izayoi

Name: Mariko Izayoi

Aliases & Titles: Spy of the Future Foundation

Talent: Li'l Ultimate Biology

Gender: female

Height: 130cm

Weight: 28kg

Birth Date: May 1

Chest Size: 59cm

Blood Type: B

Status: Alive

Family: Sonosuke Izayoi (older brother) †

Mariko Izayoi is an undercover spy from the Future Foundation and has infiltrated the Warriors of Hope featured in Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls. Her Title is Li'l Ultimate Biology.

Appearance
Mariko has thigh-long, blonde hair with straight bangs tied into two low pigtails and brown eyes. Her pigtails are fixed by light-blue-and-white-striped ribbons.

She wears a short-sleeved, light-blue dress with a thin blue ribbon. She also wears an oversized, pale orange sweater jacket with the sleeves hiding her hands completely. For footwear, she wears a pair of simple, white knee-high socks and blue sneakers.

Personality
Mariko is a quiet child. Having been trained to be a spy from early childhood, Mariko has mastered the arts of infiltrating and deceiving others without raising suspicion. She knows how to pretend around others. She enjoys working as a spy despite her young age.

Mariko can easily tell whether someone can be trusted. When Komaru first met her, Mariko told her about her true identity as a spy for the Future Foundation, knowing she can trust her.

Skills and Abilities
Li'l Ultimate Biology
Despite being called the Li'l Ultimate Biology, Mariko didn't have any interest in biology at all and only used it as a cover to get the Warriors of Hope to trust her showing her skills of deception.