Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School

Names: Manami Kiryu Kanade Kiryu

Names:
Manami Kiryu
Kanade Kiryu

Talent: Talentless

Gender: Female

Height:
156cm (Manami)
162cm (Kanade)

Weight:
46kg (Manami)
51kg (Kanade)

Birth Date: April 13

Chest Size:
69cm (Manami)
81cm (Kanade)

Blood Type: A

Status: deceased

Family:
Unnamed parents
Zen Kiryu (older brother)

Cause of death: Killed by Zen Kiryu during The Tragedy

Manami and Kanade Kiryu were the talentless, younger sisters of Zen Kiryu and briefly seen in Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School.

Appearance
Manami and Kanade were a pair of identical twins of average height with short red hair and yellow eyes.

Manami wore the standard Hope's Peak Academy Reserve Course Uniform with a bluish-gray sweater jacket and thigh-high black socks. For footwear, she wore a pair of brown penny loafers.

Kanade wore the standard Hope's Peak Academy Reserve Course Uniform with a pink sweater jacket and black tights as well as a pair of brown penny loafers.

Personality
Manami was a quiet and reserved young girl. She rarely showed any kind of emotion and preferred to keep to herself.

Kanade was an outgoing and extroverted young girl. She enjoyed hanging out with her friends and talking with her classmates.

Name: Shoko Asano

Name: Shoko Asano

Talent: Talentless

Gender: Female

Height: 128cm

Weight: 29kg

Birth Date: June 30

Chest Size: 60cm

Blood Type: AB

Status: Deceased

Family:
Unnamed father
Natsuya Asano (older brother) †

Shoko Asano was the talentless, younger sister of Natsuya Asano and briefly seen in Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School.

Appearance
Shoko was a young child of average height with long, curly, purple hair and big, round purple eyes. She had a yellow headband on her head.

She wore a long yellow dress with white, puffy sleeves and a pair of white tights with yellow shoes.

Personality
Shoko was a happy and cheerful child. She enjoyed playing with her brother and friends and loved meeting new people. Despite being diagnosed with a heart disease from birth, Shoko enjoyed her life and was never scared of death.