Master Detective Archives: RAIN CODE

Name: Chisaki Tsubaki

Aliases: Chichi (by Vivia Twilight)

Biological Information
Gender: Female

Birthday: April 4

Height: 154cm

Weight: 45kg

Blood Type: B

Likes: Porcelain dolls

Dislikes: Blood

Relatives:
Unnamed mother
Unnamed father
Michika Tsubaki (older sister)

Status: Alive

Professional Information
Affiliation:
Master Detectives
World Detective Organization
Nocturnal Detective Agency

Occupation: Master Detective

Forte: Possession

Overview
A Master Detective dispatched to the Nocturnal Detective Agency by the World Detective Organization. She carries a porcelain doll at all times and likes other cute things like baby pets or Lolita clothing. She seems to have developed feelings for her fellow detective Vivia. Despite those feelings, she's scared of men and hospitals due to a traumatic experience in the past.

This Master Detective is the daughter of two former Peacekeepers who managed to escape from Kanai Ward, as revealed by the Peacekeeper Vice Director Martina Electro.

With her Forte, she can possess any person, dead or alive, who is in the same room with her. While possessing another person, her body is completely vulnerable, appearing like she's asleep. Her Forte allows her to investigate places with as minimal limitation as possible without drawing suspicion. Her voice is automatically switched to the voice of her target; however she has to match their speech pattern and behavior to avoid drawing suspicion to herself.

Upon Yakou's death, she cried uncontrollably.

History
Not much is known about Chisaki's past. She was born as the second daughter of two peacekeepers, who had left their hometown and found shelter in the headquarters of the World Detective Organization. Chisaki grew up in headquarters and was unable to experience a normal childhood.

Her parents, who had become detectives, neglected her during her childhood to the point Chisaki considered her dolls to be her family and friends. She barely spent any time with her parents as they were working on cases almost all the time. At one point, Chisaki had to be treated in hospital due to malnutrition. However, she was severely mistreated by the doctors and traumatized. She refused to approach men or enter hospitals ever since.

From an early age on, Chisaki had been able to possess objects and other people in the same room with her. She often possessed her dolls to scare her parents. When the WDO found out about her ability, Chisaki trained to become a Master Detective.

 When the WDO found out about her ability, Chisaki trained to become a Master Detective

Name: Michika Tsubaki

Aliases: Michi (by her parents)

Biological Information
Gender: Female

Birthday: January 17

Height: 171cm

Weight: 50kg

Blood Type: AB

Likes: Torture

Dislikes: Happy endings

Relatives:
Unnamed mother
Unnamed father
Chisaki Tsubaki (younger sister)

Status: Alive

Professional Information
Affiliation:
Amaterasu Corporation Peacekeepers

Occupation:
Peacekeeper
Vice Director of the Amaterasu Corporation Peacekeepers

Talent: Brainwashing

Overview
The vice director of the Amaterasu Corporation Peacekeepers after Martina received punishment from Yomi. A beautiful and arrogant young woman who is feared by many of her subordinates. She is obedient only to Yomi and shows to have fallen in love with him which she tries to keep hidden.

She holds a deep hatred for her parents who abandoned her at the age of 5 years and fled from Kanai Ward and the Peacekeepers and wishes to be the one to kill them for betraying the Peacekeepers.

After all of Yomi's misdeeds were revealed, Makoto also revealed Michika's misdeeds of brainwashing their subordinates into loyalty and Michika was arrested alongside Yomi.

History
Not much is known about Michika's past. She was born as the daughter of two peacekeepers and grew up in Kanai Ward. When she was 5 years old, her parents escaped from the Amaterasu Peacekeepers and left Kanai Ward. Michika never heard from her parents afterwards.

At some point, Michika got to know Yomi Hellsmile. During her early teen years, Michika fell in love with Yomi but kept her feelings hidden at all times. She also became a peacekeeper like her parents used to be.

3 years prior, Michika had done a blood test like everyone else living in Kanai Ward. This blood sample was used for the creation of homunculus. The original Michika was killed and replaced by her homunculus copy during the Blank Week.