Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony

Name: Hiroto Isogai

Name: Hiroto Isogai

Talent: Ultimate Singer

Gender: Male

Height: 184cm

Weight: 63kg

Birth Date: April 20

Chest Size: 84cm

Blood Type: B

Status: Deceased

Family:
Unnamed grandparents
Koichi Kizakura (uncle) †

Fate during the Killing Game(s):
Killing School Semester: Blackened

Cause of Death: Executed during the Killing School Semester

Execution: Recording of Death

Hiroto Isogai is a student in the Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles and a participant of the Killing School Semester featured in Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony. His title is the Ultimate Singer.

Appearance
Hiroto is a young man of average height with short blond hair and blue eyes. He wears a pair of earrings in the shape of microphones.

He wears a white, messily buttoned shirt with a dark gray, striped vest with musical notes on it. Over it, he wears a black dress jacket with the sleeves rolled up his upper arms. Around his neck hangs an untied, red, striped tie.

Hiroto also sports a pair of red, striped pants with black and white shoes. On his head, he wears a black fedora hat.

In the prologue, he wears the uniform of his previous high school. He wears a dark blue gakuran with yellow buttons, unbuttoned along with the button-up beneath, showing off a blue t-shirt underneath. It's sloppily put together as well. His slacks match the top part of his uniform as well, and white shoes that are worn outside usually.

Personality
Hiroto is a carefree young man. He can be flirty but most of the time he is distrustful towards other people, due to the poor treatment he received as a young child.

Talent
Ultimate Singer
Hiroto's talent as the Ultimate Singer is a fabrication made by Team Danganronpa. Hiroto was a normal high school student who had no amazing talent such as Ultimate Singer whatsoever.

Hiroto is a very talented singer. From a young age he had practiced his singing despite his poor hearing. He loves talking about different kinds of songs and enjoys singing for his classmates. However, he hates karaoke because the songs are performed by "amateurs".

History
Early Life
Before Joining Danganronpa
Hiroto Isogai was a normal talentless high school boy who participated in the 53rd Season of Danganronpa, a famous worldwide reality show made by Team Danganronpa.

During his high school days, Hiroto attended Dodonpachi Commercial High. However, it is unknown if this was part of his memory's fabrication or not.

Fabricated Past
After he was accepted to participate in the 53rd Killing Game, Hiroto's memories were fabricated by Team Danganronpa as followed: