Danganronpa 2 Goodbye Despair

Name: Ryoka Kuzuryu

Name: Ryoka Kuzuryu

Aliases & Titles: Ultimate Despair (Former)

Talent: Ultimate Fighter

Gender: female

Height: 159cm

Weight: 46kg

Birth Date: August 16

Chest Size: 87cm

Blood Type: B

Status: Alive

Family:
Unnamed parents
Unnamed uncle
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu (twin brother)
Natsumi Kuzuryu (younger sister) †
Chi (pet dog) †
Gundham Tanaka (boyfriend)

Fate during the Killing Game(s):
Killing School Trip: Blackened and Executed

Execution: Partners in Crime (with Zen)

Ryoka Kuzuryu is a student of Hope's Peak Academy's Class 77-B, and a participant of the Killing School Trip featured in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. Her title is the Ultimate Fighter.

She, along with Class 77-B, return in Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School to explore their school life leading up to The Tragedy.

Appearance
Ryoka is a small, young woman with fair skin and a friendly demeanor. She has long, pale-blonde hair tied into a single low braid, secured by a brown hair tie at the end. Two smaller braids on each side of her head are secured by white ribbons at the ends and extend into the "main" braid. She has side-swept bangs with two shoulder-length locks of hair that curl outwards, left down to frame her face. Her eyes are a pale purple and she wears thin-framed rectangular glasses. Though never seen, Ryoka has a tattoo that covers her entire back. Also, her right hand is wrapped in bandages.

She wears a long sleeved, white shirt with a sleeveless black shirt on top of it. The black shirt is secured by a strap around Ryoka's neck. A messily tied pink ribbon is tied around her neck. A red strip of cloth with the symbol of her former high school is wrapped around her left upper arm. A belt with her katana's sheath attached is wrapped around her waist. Below this, she wears a gray skirt with a light silver line at the hem. Her legwear consists of black thigh-high stockings with a white line on the hem, secured by black thigh straps and brown loafers. Her look is finished with a long white jacket with a dragon pattern on the hem and both sleeves.

During her high school years, she wore the standard Hope's Peak Academy uniform. Instead of the blazer, she wore the same jacket she wears in SDR2. Her hair was tied into two low braids secured by black hair ties at the ends. She wore white knee-high stockings and plain white loafers.

As the Ultimate Despair, she wore strips of cloth wrapped over her chest and simple blue shorts along with black casual shoes. Her hair style stayed the same as during her high school years. She was no longer seen carrying her katana as she preferred fighting barehanded.