Chapter 9

~Stiles POV~

Its been quite the roller-coaster, I've been at the Hotel Dumort with Simon and Raphael. Not that the vampires mind so much, It's been a real eye opener. I told Simon all of my fears and plans. Like how I'm going to confess my love to Alec one last time and see what happens but if I cant get through to him then there is no point staying. I've also said that If I chicken out of telling him, I'll stick around till hes married and then the night before I'll leave. I'm going to put my transfer in just in case. Better to be safe than sorry. 

With all this going on I was glad to see Lydia walk in through the door of the cafe that we had agreed to meet at because even thought everyone knew I didn't want any prying ears to hear this conversation. Its a private one and if they were to hear I don't know if they could take it or handle it. 

I'm not going to lie I have really missed Lydia, I miss seeing her every day. Especially because she lives on the other side of America. She was telling me all about how she plans on moving to Chicago soon so it won't be too bad I will have my best friend here soon enough, Maybe then I can meet her instead of her constantly meeting me and I feel bad for her because Beacon Hills is really far from New York that's like 42 hours so a day and a half maybe 2 days depending on how many breaks she decides to take and how many stops she needs. 

As much as I hate to admit it, I actually miss Beacon Hills. I might even tell Simon that I'm taking a spontaneous trip and obviously I'll let Magnus know. Can't go anywhere without telling him anything.  I mean he is my top joint best friend alongside Lydia that is. I love both of them so much. They are my world so I had to break the news to Lydia. "Hey Lyds. I have some news for you". I said to her, "Whats up Sti, Everything ok is it about that boy?" She ask "Yes and No. I'm planning on coming back to Beacon Hills with your for a week or two, you know see dad and actually hang out with you, without you having to drive hours just to see me." All I got in response was a squeal and the breath taken out of me.

"So when do we leave" She says. "Uhh whenever you plan on going back weather that be today or tomorrow, but before we do I need to do 2 things, say goodbye to 2 people for a couple of days" I explained. "Oh who?" She asks which is understandable, she doesn't know about Simon or how Clary is my cousin. So time to shock her. Surprise time! 

We did that, went and said goodbye to Simon and Magnus, I figured that if I told Simon he would tell Clary and she would tell the rest of them. I'm going to get him to promise that he wont tell them where I have gone. I don't want Alec to find out where I've gone or where I'm going. He'll only blackmail me into staying. 

So that's what I did. I told Simon and Magnus where I was going with the promise they could tell them I've gone but just not where I've gone. They don't need to know nor are they privileged to that kind of information. At least I don't think so. I just hope Simon doesn't blurt because so god help me once Clary pulls those puppy eyes he's gone, out for the count.

Once they were told they both were reluctent to let me go but with the promise of my return they both let me on my way. I went back to the institute and packed a bag that would last me for my time in Beacon Hills. I nearly made it. Very nearly and of all people to catch me it had to be Alec. "Where do you think you're going" I heard. "Does it really matter to you, don't you have more pressing matters such as a wedding plan, or a bachelor party to plan, you know get all you can before being wedded." I said in a rush, hoping this conversation would end as soon as possible. 

"You know that's not the whole truth so don't spin this on me, you know why I have to do this. Why I am doing this, you also know I have no choice. SO don't try that with me. Ill ask one last time where are you going!" He said. Enough with this I thought. "No Alec you had a choice you still do but you're choosing the wrong one. You don't have to do this, you want to. No one is making you do this apart from your mum and dad. You could say no but you won't so don't play poor hard dumb-by with me because it won't get you anywhere." I say and turn to face him "Quite frankly where I am going is none of your concern, It has nothing to do with you and if you don't know you can't find me, sort of the point of sneaking out or well trying to isn't it now..... If I wanted everyone to know there would be this big announcement now I have a very long drive and some very pressing matters to attend to so good day Alec. Enjoy the Wedding!" and with that I left and went with the calls of my name following me. 

By the angel he just has to ruin it. Trying to think he can force me to tell him where I'm going or that he thinks he deserves to know, no my friend get off your high horse. And with that I walk out the doors and towards Lydia's car. "STILES" I hear. He just doesn't know when to stop does he. Like a dog with a bone. Honestly! "What Alec. What more could you possibly have to say hmm? what do I oh so desperately need to know that can't wait till I get back?" 

"How about this. How about I'm sorry for hurting you. How about I love you. How about I......." and with that Lydia beeps. Great timing Lyds. "Look sorry Alec. Talk when I get back yeah. Good" and with that said I get into Lydia's car and we drive off to Beacon Hills. I didn't bother looking back because If I did, I don't think I would be able to leave.

A/N~~~

Sorry for the delay in these updates. Between work and life its a bit hectic. I will try and post more chapters within the next couple of days. Comment if there is anything specific you would like to see in these or any other characters you would like to see.