Chapter 1

~Stiles POV~

Where am I? What am I doing here? suddenly I was ripped out of my thoughts by a scream it was at that moment I knew I had lost everything, Scott, The pack everything. I wouldn't even be surprised if they disowned me after this because now Allison is dead  and there's nothing i could do, It all my fault even if i was possessed I should have been stronger, I mean that's what the pack has said to me after the many, countless times I have been kidnapped.

The only thing I remember is her hand dropping to the ground with Scott holding her in his arms, I did the one thing no one sees. I broke, i cried. and I deserved it. Its my fault shes gone i killed her. It will Always be my fault.

That's the last thing i thought when the screeching of the bell rang out though out the hollow classrooms and halls letting all the kids know it was the end of the day and boy was i happy to go home

That's the last thing i thought when the screeching of the bell rang out though out the hollow classrooms and halls letting all the kids know it was the end of the day and boy was i happy to go home. Ever since Allison's death it hit me the hardest. She told me her biggest secret that no one should have know. She was a shadow hunter a race of people who protect mundanes from the down world and demons, and little did the pack know me and Allison were actually quite close which is why her death has hit me the hardest. 

But none of the pack knows this, no they just think i'm weak and defenseless but nope Allison she taught me how to fight, she was transferred from the New York institute when she would be given different missions to complete out. Her runes were so pretty and stunning, although she had to cover them up every once in a while if i was upset she would show me them and i would trace them as a calming mechanism. 

Believe it or not she told me all about her old institute about a blond male who always hated mundanes unless it benefited him with eyes that could make girls go weak at the knees as he would put it with his eyes being mostly blue with a quarter of his left eye being a hazel-y brown color, His parabati being tall raven hair and always broody but so damn hot that you would melt on the spot, but he was the goody goody that followed the 'clave' rules as she put it. Then you have her parabati who had long black hair she was the sister of the blond and broody males. then there is a ginger-red head who was quite annoying as tall-broody male put it. She mentioned her favorite newly made vamp and her best friend who was a warlock not to mention her close friends who was also a werewolf but a full werewolf who before hand was a shadow hunter just like her, and that was about everyone she always spoke so fondly of them and it just gives me the sense of family. she was their family but i ruined that.

She even showed me a picture of all of them when they were messing around a couple of weeks before she died.