Chapter 11

This chapter is dedicated to @BladeFast hope you enjoy~~~~~

Back in Beacon Hills

~Stiles' POV~

Today is a good day and here's why. (A/N: If you know you know) Me and Lydia were hanging out making sure she had everything ready and packed for when she moved which is very excitingly in a few days, just under a week. We were just heading out for lunch to meet up with my dad at the local diner when all of a sudden i'm getting a call from Magnus "Hey bestie what's up" I say into the phone hoping this wouldn't take long as i'm about to start the car "Really awkward question I know but have you seen Alec since you left, Iz is going into one because he's not been home yet." Oh shit I thought.

"No sorry man last I saw him he was calling my name wanting me to come back and explain myself as to where I was going before Lydia had the greatest timing of all to beep her horn the impatient person that she is. Why what have they done, have they checked his room, Or the loft or the training room. Oh have they checked the roof he likes to go up there to be all angst at night" I say kinda laughing into the phone until I realised that he wasn't finding this the least bit funny. "Sorry poor taste and time. Have they thought about using the tracking rune or just asking around, I bet the clave know. Ill ask here and see if anyone knows anything" I said to him

"Thanks Sti your the best, I'll go and let Iz know. No doubt you'll get a call from her later so brace yourself" "Yeah will do Mags thanks, I'm about to drive so I will give you a call later if I find out anything okay?" I said. We exchanged goodbyes and me and Lydia were finally off to meet my dad for lunch.

Once we had finished with lunch I dropped Lydia off at her place and told her I would be back in a little bit, I had to go to the institute to see if anyone from Beacon Hills end knew anything about Alec to tell Izzy otherwise there is no point calling back cause I will get yelled at and I know it. Like I thought they hadn't heard anything since his last mission which sort of surprised me because last I knew no one from our institute had been on a mission because Branwell was in control and only certain people from our institute had been out none of those people where Izzy, Jace, Clary or Alec that I had known off. Clearly I didn't know what was going on that well, It made me wonder if Magnus knew or even any of the gang, Ill see what they come back with before sharing this news. 

~Lydia's POV~ 

Sometimes I really wonder how I ended up here, basically babysitting a bunch of Shadowhunters who are more than capable of looking after themselves. I'm only doing this because I was promised this institute and that I would be in charge not the Lightwood's, speaking of I didn't see Alec and I know he's not on a mission. (Yes I was the one sending him on these missions).  

There's only one issue and that is Stiles. He is the only thing standing in my way of an institute, but as much as I would like an institute I can't help but care for all of them. I don't want to marry Alec just like he doesn't want to marry me, but the wedding is in a couple of days and I don't know what to do. I don't want to remarry because it feels like i'm betraying John, I can't help but feel guilty for doing this. I knew Alec was going to the hospital, hes not slept in weeks and I think its time I come clean to everyone. First I need to go tell stiles, hes needs to know the truth, he should be aware or at least given a heads up. 

So I leave the institute and portal to Beacon Hills, finding stiles was easy. He was with the red head he is usually with. I approach the two of them "Stiles, can we talk a moment" I ask him "Branwell what do you want" he replied with a bitterness. "I need to talk to you, I need you to know a couple of things." I said trying not to take offence to what he said "About what, I don't have the time of day for you, come on Lyds let's go" he said as he got up with the red head, I couldn't let him leave not without telling him. He needed to know and if I don't tell him i'll regret it.  He started walking and I just blurted "It's about Alec". 

He stopped in his tracks and turned to look at me "What about Alec, What have you done exactly?" he asked, "Alec he's in the hospital, I needed to tell you first before I told the others, Alec would want you to know the real truth, not the truth his parents want you to know, and unlike what everyone thinks I really care for all of you." I said. "Alec, Hes in the hospital under a sleeping spell because he hasn't slept since the day we got engaged, He couldn't sleep because every time he closed his eyes he could see the look when you found out, I don't want this and neither does he. His parents are making him do this because they don't think Izzy is mature enough and he's the oldest." I continued on. 

"Wait wait wait. Alec's in the hospital, He hasn't slept in 4 weeks?" Stiles shouted (lets just say it's been 4 weeks because I don't know.) "Hold up you've not told Izzy, what is wrong with you, you should be telling Izzy all this not me." Stiles explained. "You are right, I shouldn't be here but I need to tell you first. You need to know, I can tell Izzy in a bit but you are a priority at the moment because If I don't tell you now I never will and I can't." I said "He doesn't want to marry me and I'm telling you this because you need to know. He's been going on missions I can only get him out of so many but some of them are dangerous, the Clave they don't care If Alec gets hurt but I do because I would never forgive myself for it, you are apart of his family, Alec wants to settle with you. Try and attend the wedding." I said "I'm going to tell Izzy think about it will you?" and I departed leaving him with that final thought. 

~Stiles' POV~  

'Come on Alec, what are you doing to yourself. I swear by the angel I am going to be so annoyed when I get back you won't like what I have to say to you.' I thought to myself. "Let's go Lyds" and we were off, I caught Lydia up on everything that has happened and told her the full story in the car ride back even she was angry, "Right well let's go see him then. Get packed" she said as she dropped me off "Ill see you in an hour. Be ready" and with that she drove off leaving me dazed outside my house. "Right better getting packing then" I muttered to myself as I walked in the house and walked to my room to start packing. 

'This is not going to turn out well.' I thought to myself.