Chapter 6

~Clary's POV~

Once we were all situated at the table we claimed, eating, laughing and just all round enjoying ourselves we have some 'guests' come over to our table. At first we ignore it who wouldn't if your enjoying yourself you wouldn't put that on hold for people would you. No I don't think so. They still don't budge so not wanting to cause a scene in the café (canteen) we politely ask them what they would like, they wanted Lydia, Issac and Cora. No no no I don't think so but they seemed adamant, and by the looks of it Cora, Issac and Lydia were enjoying themselves very much, indicating they didn't want to leave so no. That was the answer, Scott seemed to disagree.

According to Scott they were His pack His property and that was not going to sit well with any of us. He basically stood there and called OUR Stiles pathetic no no silly little Wolfie. I'd heard enough and slapped him and boy did that make him mad. Scott went to throw a lunch but I guess Simon was lucky cause he blocked it and managed to dodge all of his swings, and he's suppose to be a true alpha yet he can't take down a vampire. What a joke.

By now we have all grown tired of this it's not making anyone any better so Simon gives him a not so friendly warning and Scott got a nice kiss off of the floor which made everyone laugh. Talk about social embarrassment. Just as his pack decide to get involved Stiles phone chimes.

~Stiles' POV~

So during everyone's heated debate/argument/potential fight I get a text from Alec Great! (Note the sarcasm)

A~Alec
S~ Stiles

A: Hey
S: Hi
A: Where are you guys?
S: In school at cafe why?
A: OK, don't worry stay there.
S: Okay.....

End of text..

Um guys I hate to get in between whatever this is but Alec's here. "But he's suppose to be in New York running the institute" Izzy exclaims "yea well maybe Lydia is doing that I mean we all know how close they are!!" Just as we finish our conversation Alec walks round the corner and the first thing I noticed was his hand more importantly his fingers. He's engaged and my only guess is to HER. Izzy seems to notice my place and shoots me a sympathetic look but I'm honestly not interested.

I just wanted to get out there and that's what I did I left. God my scent and activated my blocking rune. All I feel is hurt. I've lost him and there is nothing I can do about it accept be there and pretend to be okay. Practice makes perfect. At this precise moment in time I want my mum so that's what I did. I went to her grave and as soon as I step outside what does it do. It starts to chuck it down with rain, lucky me it's just not my day today is it NOPE.

I don't bother looking at my phone because it will be all of them asking me if I'm okay.  When I arrive in soaked from the rain but it doesn't bother me. I have no intention of moving or going anywhere at least not till I feel ready to. I don't think I'll be ready ever but I'm going to have to get over it.

~Lydia's POV~
Lydia Martin))

I got to stiles mum's grave. That's where he would be. I get there and he's freezing and shivering from the cold and his wet clothes. I gently pick him up and take him towards my car. And I start to drive us back to mine. He'll be okay there.

~Izzys POV~

I felt bad for Stiles I really did. I gave Alec a look and left. To see scott... Not willingly but I had to find stiles. "Scott I need to ask you something, where would stiles go if he wanted to be left alone" I asked "mum's grave" he replied bluntly. With that I was off not before sending Jace a fire message letting him know my whereabouts as I proceeded to activate my blocking rune.

I got to the graveyard and he wasn't there. No where to be seen and this worried me. So I went back to everyone hoping one of them would know. I rush to find one of Stiles old friends and came across Lydia. She told me that she took him to his because he was cold and was practically going to die if he stayed out there, I asked her if I could see him to help and Lydia happily agreed.

This mission is just going to not only get awkward but also harder because Alec basically signed his life away by proposing to Lydia. I swear by the angel my brother is the biggest idiot, he told me he wouldn't he said he would tell them no and this had me really annoyed. He doesn't even know how much he has actually hurt Stiles and I feel for him because he even said to me he wasn't going to get his hopes up because and I quite 'I can never get the good looking guys, nope I only get those who don't want me'. that's how he feels and Alec no doubt-ably made it worse, he even knew how Stiles felt for him he's just being a real dick about all this. 

I don't understand how my brother could do something like that I mean I know he gets grumpy and doesn't like new comers but seriously.

~Alec's POV~

All day so far since I have arrived I've been getting death glares off Izzy this while time and I know I shouldn't of said yes to Lydia but it's the only way to save the institute and restore our family name. Why doesn't Izzy understand that. It's all well and good for her to sleep with seelies but that's not going to help her.

Regardless off the matter I knew stiles was upset with me and I was going to talk to him later. If he will talk to me that is, and my chances are very slim considering he left the moment he saw the ring on my finger and I haven't seen him since.

It may not seem like it but I really do care for stiles and it hurts me to seem him upset knowing I'm the cause of it but if it takes Magnus or even Jace to beat some sense into me then go for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter guys. Also sorry it's been a while in updating I just haven't really been all that motivated to write. But I'm going to try and get this book fine as soon as possible.