Chapter 3

~Derek's POV~

I couldn't do this anymore, i can't stand this is the outcome of something so unexpected especially from him. "WILL YOU ALL STOP SCREAMING AT EACH OTHER" I yelled i have a headache from them, good thing for Werewolf healing. i couldn't even begin how mad i was, "seriously you want to do that, why i thought you cared about him, clearly you are heartless" Lydia said.

"Scott i understand where your coming from but you cant do that, not to him i get your hurting but you do this and you will never see him again, do you wanna know how i know, one night he go so drunk all he though he was is basically a slave, he does all the research, saves your sorry ass all the time and he looks out for the whole pack and even though he's human he still fights with everything hes got and he doesn't give up he was there for you all the way though out your dad leaving and you were there for him with his mum. He feels so guilty hes always blamed himself for someones death even his mothers and he will blame himself for Allison's and your going to throw him away like a used toy, that's broken and not able to function in your eyes that so unfair, you do this and i leave this pack" Lydia continued and with that she walked out of the room.

I felt so bad because i know regardless this pack is going to fall apart if Scott kicks Stiles out the Lydia will go. He will lose his whole pack. one by one weather they all leave or just ignore him he will lose them "Scott you can't do this if you kick him out you will lose everyone, because you know where stiles goes so does Lydia and Isaac and the rest will get so fed up and no want to deal with you because your a different person when you think irrationally and maybe on the off chance people stay in the pack it wont be the same an you know it"

"No Derek it's whats best its not because hes weak or that hes human its because hes my best friend, my brother and I don't want to lose him even if that means pushing him away, all i want is for him to be safe" "but that's whats going to happen if you do this."

Time skip to Tomorrow

~Cora's POV~

The Pack meeting is tonight and I'm nervous because stiles is being kicked out, hes been nothing but accepting of me, I told him that i was Bi and he was so happy for me, he was glad and wished the best for me in finding someone for me. He hoped they loved me like i deserved and i was so thankful. A couple of weeks later i told him who i liked, shes smart and he was so happy for me, even more so when he found out it was the smartest girl in our group, Lydia. he helped me set up a date and all of that, he cooked all if her favorites after i told him and wished me luck, since that night me and Lydia have been secretly dating for 3 months and we couldn't be anymore happier.

If he did anything stupid I would have Scott's head. That's a promise.

Me and Stiles became very close after that, he would always tell me how me and Derek are so alike in what we say and how we act *flashback*

he said how we were similar and certain remarks i made reminded him i was related to Derek and it was funny watching realization slap him across the face

*End of Flashback*

I don't care what happens i can't lose them.

~Izzy's POV~

I get to the Sheriffs house and knock on the door, and a guy around my age is standing there he looks at me, by the look on his face i'd say he recognised me but how? "Hello my Name is Izzy im looking for John." i said "yea uh come on in he should be home in a second you're from New York aren't you, the institute there. You were Allison's Parabatai, correct me if I'm wrong." he said as he moved aside and seated in the kitchen "yes that is correct how did you know all this might i ask, did you know Allison and i'm so sorry for your loss." i gushed i was thinking the coggs turning to fast making me feel dizzy.

"Alls.. She... we were close, she told me about you lot, the brooding male and the Blond the read head that was nice but overbearing sometimes, the alpha who was a previous shadowhunter, the warlock who she was friends with, the Vampire and yea. She spoke very highly of you, the Blond he was your brother, she was your parabatai and i feel so sorry. i could have prevented this and she would show me her runes, tell me stories of you guys fighting demons and the amount of iratez the 6 of you have had is more than well you guys set the record. I'm just sad that she went too soon. again I'm sorry" he finished his ramble I was stunned at a loss for words by what he said.

I was going to have to keep this. what hes told me all our conversations they can't know. John came home and we talked, Stiles said he had to leave and we continued.

~Stile's POV~

*Flashback*

Me clary and Simon were playing in the back garden, aunt Jocelyn , mum and dad watching the three of us. Me and Simon were hiding while clary was counting, when our parents called us in for lunch it was a time where we could be happy and care free without the weight of the world in our shoulders.

After that mum got sick, and ended up passing away and I haven't seen them since.

*End of flashback*

I'm so glad Clary didn't tell them, nor did Simon but I miss them and still worry for them. I get to the loft and there is the whole pack sat round the table, "yo why do you all look so down, cheer up dude" I said trying to lighten the mood but it didn't have an effect. "Okay guys what's going on?" I ask really I already knew what was about to happen. They were going to kick me out of the pack. So I waited for those words to leave his mouth

"Stiles you know how we've been friends no brothers since we were 4 and met in the sandpit but at the end of the day stiles we know you love us and want to help fight with us but, I can't risk losing you, we already lost Allison and I've decided it would be best if you weren't in the pack" Scott didn't look at all guilty instead I think it was relief. Oh well they wouldn't have to put up with me anymore.

"Okay, it's fine I get it I was just your little researcher but have fun and goodbye." With that I left the loft and headed home with tears in my eyes. Once I got home I went straight upstairs and started to pack, I was leaving for New York. I would say goodbye to my dad and then leave to see Aunt Jocelyn, Clary and Simon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys another update. Enjoy☺️