Chapter 12

~Izzy's POV~

I was sat in the waiting room hoping to get some news for Catarina about Alec, We all know hes here she just won't tell us where or why. And to think it couldn't get any worse Branwell walks in. "What do you want?" I asked her not bothering to look at her. "Look I need to tell you guys somethings about Alec. Why hes here and some more things" She said looking at me and Jace "Well lets have it" Jace said.

"Alec's here because of me in a sense. Since this marriage arrangement he's not slept, he's been sent out to do the Clave's bidding with missions, much to my disapproval. He's tired and worn out and if I'm honest he doesn't want to marry me. I would have come sooner but I had to tell Stiles. He needed to know. Alec didn't want to tell you any of this. Like I said he's exhausted and not slept not to mention the stress of this whole situation and then doing solo missions and missions with other institutes. It's not fair on him, that's why I have already spoken to the clave but we all know what that's like now don't we." She explained and I was livid. 

"SOLO MISSIONS, LACK OF SLEEP. WHY DID YOU NOT GET HIM HELP SOONER." I yelled at her. "AND STILES YOU TOLD HIM BEFORE ALEC'S OWN FLESH AND BLOOD" I continued on. "I know and I'm really sorry Izzy but I had to clear this up for the both of them." She tried to explain as if I wanted to hear it. Next thing I know shes holding her face.

Now there was a lot of need for that, with-holding this kind of information from me about my brother, Jace must be just as angry and upset. He and Alec do everything together mission wise, that's why they are parabatai, they are always suppose to have each others back and he wen off without him, that's not going to be good. He is going to have so much to answer for when he wakes up. 

~~~Time skip to when stiles arrives cause I'm lazy~~~~~

It's been a day or two since the whole argument between me and Lydia. Catrina has told us since we already know why he's here. But we still can't see him yet. Not until he's awake. Me and Jace were just waiting it was going good until trouble walked in. "What are you doing here, this is the last place you should show your face right now." I said without looking at said person. "Why because I left for a couple of days to take some time to think about everything that has happened. Are you seriously going to hold that against me?" He asked. "And what if I do, why show up now, out of all times why now?" I asked

"Because believe it or not I still care about him, I just needed a breather to clear my head and get some of the best advise possible" He said. "yeah well that's not good enough" I explained. "Why because its not what you want to hear or because your just pissed I was told first" and I lost it. The sound ringing in the air, making many turn their heads others looking in concern and Catarina making her way over. "Izzy,  you need to cut this out or I'm going to have to ask you to leave" and with that I was calm. I looked at Stiles for the first time since he arrived.

"I'm sorry about that, you just hit a nerve" I apologise, "It's fine, well It's not but I don't blame you. I told Lydia she should of told you first not me, and I'm sorry it happened the way it did." He said. 

"You don't need to apologise to me, to Izzy or even to Jace" a voice replied from behind me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its short, I didn't know what else to put. I've got a bit of writers block....