Gangs and Gasoline

We got downstairs and out of the bar and saw Dax and Ace Randle. Ace is the nonbinary from the Dx I told y'all about a couple chapters earlier.

I waved to Ace and they nodded back while eating goldfish.

Rylee grabbed everyone and started dragging us to the fairgrounds where the show was gonna be held. I giggled

"why are you dragging us around little Winston?" Dax asked curiously.

Rylee just whispered one word and one word only "car show" and continued dragging us

Ace picked up Rylee and put her on their back. Surprisingly, Rylee didn't freak out and she just sat there giggling. Ace started running so Dax and I ran to follow behind. Once we got to the car show, we saw a big group of people that we were running straight toward. Dax rammed into a girl who shoved him back and I ran into a guy. I was going too fast and I tripped and then he caught me causing him to drop his bagel. He looked a bit upset.

I quickly started apologizing for it. "i'm sorry i really am i didn't meant to bump into you i tripped and i fell and i fell into you and i'm really sorry"

He just stood me up right and brushed off my shoulders ''Listen it's fine. I promise its alright. That bagel wasn't good anyway it was very cold and stale." he said and smiled a reasurring smile.

"are your sure? Because i can buy you a new one if you want um..." i asked and paused

"Axel. Axel Curtis. That's my name. Its alright im sure um..." he introduced and paused

I smiled a bit "Kat. Kat Winston."

He smiled back and we both giggled a bit over how awkward that was.

"Dax stop it alright!" The girl dax bumped into as he tackled her to the floor shouted.

"Eve cool your jets alright?" Dax chuckled and got up.

There were at least ten people in this group.

Rylee stayed hidden behind Ace burying her face in their shoulder and just hid until someone i recognized walked up and hugged rylee tightly. "Hey kid it's been a bit" he smiled. Rylee jumped off of Aces back and hugged him tightly giggling

"Rece! I missed you!" she giggled

He smiled and hugged her back "I missed you too Ry Ry."

Rylee dragged him off to what i'm assuming the bounce house with our older sister, Nova supervising them.

Ace introduced me to everyone.

"so there's me and Dax obviously. Then Pony, Soda, Steve obviously, then your siblings, there's Gilbert, Axel who you obviously met, Milly, Wren, Dani, Finley, um.... There's so many too many to list let's just say at least two classrooms full of people in the gang. There's also Eve, Jules, Harlow, Ember, Jesse, Miles, Ethan, Anna, Charlotte, Carmen, Toby" they said and just kept listing more names and what family they are in.

After they finished I just shook my head "like fuckin rabbits. Jesus christ."

"Well let's just keep it at our parents all had fun." Dax said and got slapped on the arm by Carmen who is his sister.

We all laughed.

Axel was still holding me till his sister, Milly, cleared her throat. "Axel, you can let go of her now. Her legs work fine." She said and axel just looked down that the ground smiling after letting go of me. I patted his head and he just smiled more.

Callie, Axel's older sister picked me up and sat me next to Gilbert who was on the other side of the circle we were all standing in then patted Axel's head and messed with his hair a bit. Axel chuckled and swatted her hand away.

We all split up into groups after a little bit. It was Ace, Dax, Eve, Axel, Gilbert, Ethan, Aria, Mateo and Charlotte. After a little while of walking around, Axel and I ended up talking a bit and decided we were bored so we split off from everyone.

Boy oh boy did Axel and I get not bored quickly.

Ello yall. So some of these characters aren't mine, they're my friends.

So with those characters, h3rl0wsbl1nd

Happy_Bxtch_0

And

_ayo_its_jules_

Own them and gave me permission. I am too lazy to currently list them but in another chapter I will list which character is which.