-ˏˋDragon's Goldˊˎ-

Dragon lix + Prince Chan who has his gay awakening and realises there's nothing wrong in breaking traditions at the risk of shedding hair from stress.

Bold Italics- only Chan can hear in his head.

✦❘༻༺❘✦

Prince Chan journeys to slay the dragon to save the princess, like in every story he's been told.

Like what his father and mother went through and his grandparents before that and the generation before them and the one before them.

The brunette didn't know any better and it was what was expected of him- to save the princess and then marry her, have kids, preferably boys to carry his bloodline and watch them do the same as him, then pass away after serving his country.

So Chan does what's expected of him with no complaints, despite the gruelling travel over mountains, uneven paths, forests, snow, rain and everything in between.

Worse, he had to do it alone- to prove his manliness or whatever surviving in these harsh conditions is supposed to prove- he never understood what and why.

The brunette approached the worn down castle, noticing the moss growing between bricks, the vines swirling around the walls and the eery silence of the empty architecture.

Except there is no princess.

Only a dragon chained down with no way of escape.

It seemed the creature had expected his arrival, seemingly nowhere near as shocked as Chan who had to swallow a scream at the sight of the beast.

But of course, Chan was. Well. Chan. And so, he conjured up a plan to free said beast. With teeth large and sharp enough to pierce right through him.

The most logical idea of course. To get himself killed.

But Chan was a man of optimism and a fuckload of hope.

Praying the dragon with pretty white scales and icy blue eyes doesn't grill him on the spot, he attempts to save them, heart clenching tightly when he saw how the metal shackles rubbed away at the dragon's scales, revealing their flesh that was rubbed red and raw.

He whispered words of comfort (more so for himself than the slender beast) hoping the dragon understood whatever he was saying as he hacked away at the chains, panting and wheezing by the time he broke through them with his sword. He took the creature's snarls as a sound of thanks- not one of a predator staring at its prey.

Chan was quick to fall back as the dragon shot to the clouds as soon as they were free, a gust of wind pushing him back and the Prince couldn't help but frown at the thought of never seeing the magnificent creature again as it disappeared into the fog.

Only to see the dragon swoop back down to the ground, twirling in the air with all the grace and elegance, white scales shimmering under the light of the sun.

However, it was no dragon that landed.

In front of him stood a beautiful male- a human with two legs and two arms. Like him. Human. A Homosapien.

What the fuck.

The Prince could only gape, pointing at the drag- the male in front of him and then the sky with his sword not believing his eyes.