-ˏˋDragon's Goldˊˎ- ₚₜ ₃

Smut uwu
✦❘༻༺❘✦

"Can-can I kiss you?" Chan stuttered shyly, glancing between the dragon's defined lips and his darkened eyes, his previous confidence nowhere to be found.

Felix's smirk softened into a tender smile as he nodded wordlessly, pulling Chan closer.

The kiss was clumsy at first, the lack of experience portrayed in the prince's hesitation and nervousness, so Felix was quick to take the lead, combing through the brunette's hair before grasping the thick locks between his clawed fingers to tilt the human's head, his other hand moving to place Chan's hands on his waist.

And Chan moved willingly, pliant under the dragon's scalding touch, eager to learn what the shifter enjoyed, what had his eyes rolling to the back of his head and him twitching in pleasure.

It was clear to the brunette that the latter was being gentle with him, with the way his surprisingly soft mouth moved against his own gently, sharp teeth feathering over his bottom lip until Felix kissed him a little harder, wanting Chan to part his lips for him.

So he did, albeit timidly, having to swallow a moan when Felix's pointed tongue licked the roof of his mouth.

But of course, the dragon would have lungs much larger than his own, he learnt, when his head began to grow fuzzy from the lack of oxygen, forcing him to pull away panting.

He blinked away the fog, unable to hide his grin as he made eye contact with his dragon who watched him with want and amusement.

"Would you like me to slow down?"

"No," Chan replied instantly, tightening his grip around Felix's waist. "No this is good. Great even. Just. New. I've never done this before," he admitted with a hitched breath, cheeks burning.

He felt drunk on kisses.

Felix purred lowly, leaning closer to nuzzle under his jaw, in what he grasped to be an act of possessiveness, visibly satisfied with his words.

"I can smell your innocence, my Prince," he uttered, sending a wave of shivers down his spine as goosebumps rose on his skin.

Chan slapped a palm to his face, covering his eyes as he tilted his head to the ceiling, groaning in embarrassment.

"It's okay," Felix comforted whilst peeling his hand away from his face, pecking his knuckles lightly whilst keeping eye contact. "You won't be so innocent come dawn."

Chan could only gape at the latter, stunned into silence by his unphased expression when all he wanted to do was bury himself alive, but he still let Felix lead him to his bed to sit on the edge.

The white-haired male stood between his spread knees, claws tilting his chin up to look at him, thinning pupils staring at him and tracing every detail, every minute scar and every movement.

"You are beautiful," Felix whispered.

Chan blushed for the nth time. "That's not fair," came his almost whiny reply. "You can't say that when you look like this. Like- like," he struggled to find a good enough comparison, eyebrows furrowing in frustration.

"Like what?"

"I don't know. You're just-", he paused thinking of the correct words. "So perfect it's hard to believe that you're real sometimes."

At this, Felix stilled, before tilting his head in confusion.

"I am real."

"Like I said, hard to believe."

The dragon frowned before straddling him, knees on either side of his hips as he cupped Chan's cheeks to tug him into a short, harsh kiss that left his brain numb.

"Now do you believe me?"

"Do that again and maybe I'll start believing you," Chan responded with a blissed-out expression painted across his face.

Felix did just that, pushing him back until he laid flat on his back, forcing Chan deeper into the mattress with the intensity he kissed the brunette with.

He licked into the human's mouth, languidly, chest vibrating with a moan, pleased by the brunette's pliant behaviour, allowing Felix to kiss him as he wished and responding in an equal manner.

The prince tugged Felix closer by his waist, releasing a shaky breath between their kisses as the dragon rolled his hips down against his hardening length, fingertips digging into the patches of scales around the latter's hips.

"That feels good," Chan whispered breathlessly, too shy to make eye contact.

"It'll feel better without all these layers of clothing."

That was his only warning before the dragon tore through his shirt with his claws, the thin material melting under the sharp edges.

His trousers and underwear met the same fate, leaving him bare but he wasn't given the chance to hide in embarrassment as Felix rolls his hips once more, sighing heavily against his neck before biting down. Hard.

"Fuck! Felix what the fuck?!" Chan yelled between a yelp of pain, pushing against the shifter's shoulders to get him to release. "That fucking hurt!"

The white-haired male simply giggled, staring up at the prince as he licked his blood-stained lips. "You taste good."

The human gaped. "I am not food!"

"But you taste good," Felix argued, leaning back down to dig his teeth into the flesh below him once again. However, Chan (luckily) held his arm up, preventing the now frustrated dragon from approaching any closer.

"And I said it hurt," Chan nearly yelled in disbelief, only to have the dragon pout at him. Pout

Dear lord-

"Fine," he relented, quickly thinking of a solution for his orally fixated dragon who seemed to love eating humans- including the one he promised to protect. Protect, my ass. "You can...bite," Felix grinned toothily, already moving to do so. "But! Not so hard. Like-like this," his words softened to a whisper as he cupped the dragon's face and pulled him closer to gently nip at his jaw. "So you don't hurt me."

The dragon purred, deep and rough and heavy in his chest.

Chan took this as consent to continue, nipping and sucking down the latter's neck, stopping to moan when Felix took a hold of his hardened length.

"It's not-" His breath hitched as the dragon licked up his palm before reaching down to pump his fist around his dick once, slowly with a tight grip, eyes glued to his face to drink in all his changing expressions. He moaned again before continuing, eyes glassing over in pleasure. "-not fair for me to be the only one naked."

Felix ignored him as his fist steadily sped up, his free hand holding the human's jaw to prevent him from looking away.

"Felix," Chan groaned, arching into the latter whilst squirming uncontrollably, not used to the coiling heat in his abdomen. The dragon, however, only tilted his head, watching his prince intently as he ran a clawed thumb over his slit, proud of the high pitched whine it dragged out of the brunette.

Humming, the shifter replied lowly. "I want you to cum for me first, my prince."

"Wait- wait," with a trembling hand he held onto Felix, stopping him from moving, chest heaving with a thin layer of sweat forming on top. "I won't be able to cum again afte-"

The shifter pulled his hand away with a tut and pinned it to the bed before resuming his actions, this time faster, wrist turning at every downward stroke. "I want to watch you cum."

His words had the human twitching as his orgasm approached, leaving him a moaning, sweaty, exhausted mess, blushing bright red when Felix sucked him clean.

"You really do taste delicious, human."

Chan didn't bother to respond, praying for himself as the dragon yanked his shirt over his head.

✦❘༻༺❘✦