-ˏˋ Atypical Domesticityˊˎ-

Introverted- extrovert  Chan has a normal life- a 9-5 office job, a cavalier king Charles spaniel he loves to death, the car he always dreamed of driving and a boyfriend.

A boyfriend who scared people with his blank gaze and black card.

Or, shy chan and cold, rich boyfriend or rather, fiancé Felix

✦❘༻༺❘✦

Chan stared blankly for a few seconds.

"What are you doing here?" Chan could all but hiss past his clenched teeth, his heart beating wildly within its cage from shock.

The brunette was simply typing away at the computer on his desk, humming along to a random song by Michael Bublé under his breath, unaware of how oddly silent his coworkers were being until the quiet grew to be deafening.

So he let his eyes flicker passed his computer screen, expecting to see his own blurred reflection in the glass desk dividers, only to find a familiar black mullet and dark eyes, so cold, Chan shivered.

He nearly choked when his slow brain clicked with recognition, spinning so fast on his four wheeled chair he would have ended up in a wheelchair with a shattered spine and a fractured skull if it weren't for the ravenette's swift reflexes holding onto the backrest of his chair.

"Don't scare me like that!" He continued, a hand moving to pat his heart over his chest, hoping to soothe the rush of adrenaline pumping through him.

The brunette slumped in his chair with a huff, feeling something tug at his blazer sleeve aggressively.

So he tilted his head towards the offender to find his deskmate, Jisung standing beside him, a hand yanking at his blazer, and screaming at him with his eyes whilst whisper shouting, "stand up!"

The older squinted his eyes in confusion, only now noticing how all of his coworkers were doing the same, some glancing at him in awe and some like he was an idiot.

Before he could verbalise his puzzlement, a gentle finger wrapped itself around a brown curl at his nape, tugging until he turned again.

Ah, right.

Chan often forgot how much of a big shot his boy- fiancé was in South Korea.

God, he'd never get used to calling Felix that.

Fiancé.

It always made his mind, body and soul hum in content at the thought of marrying this perfect man that was the love of his life.

"How has your day been, love?" Felix's deep voice cut through the silence, reminding him of his acoustic guitar that paired well with his voice, displayed in the living room of their home.

The brunette decidedly ignored Jisung who repeated the term of endearment in a barely contained screech.

However, Felix, a stranger to the other's antics spared him a glance, raising a brow when Jisung whimpered before scurrying back into his seat, the rest of his coworkers following like abandoned puppies, but unabashedly continued to stare at the couple.

Chan hummed in delight when the fingers at his nape moved to massage the back of his neck tenderly, eyes shutting on their own as his lips parted to reply.

" 'm tired," he mumbled, pliable under Felix's soft, warm hands that pulled him close until he was leaning against his torso, forehead pressed firmly against Felix's stomach.