012

Author's Note: Look who updated after a million years! :D Anyways, I'm actually really thankful people are still reading and commenting and all that. I hope you guys still do! For now, I'm actually going through the chapters again and editing a bit, so don't mind the fact that some parts of the chapter are inconsistent? So here's an extra long chapter (?) - and it's only Part 1! Part 2 will be up as soon as I finish. Hopefuly soon! (I have so many holiday assignments tho OTL) ENJOY! Don't forget to vote and comment! Thank you!

(Also, it seems the format looks a bit weird on the mobile app... so idek how to fix... aye)

***

Chat 012 - SherLUck HANlmes

***

Luhan walked into the living room that morning to find it completely empty and bare. The furniture seemed to have disappeared; their loveseat couch, their flat-screen TV, the shelf full of DVDs and the many manga tankobons sent by fans. Even their promotional posters seemed to have gone as well, leaving only the leftover marks from the tape they used to stick them up. Feeling a little out of place, Luhan scratched his head as he went to look in the other members’ rooms.

Knocking on the first door, a soft voice called out “Come in.” Luhan turned the knob to see Jongin sitting at his desk playing on the computer. Moving closer to the younger boy, Luhan looked at the screen and saw that he was playing another of those MMORPG. Realising that Jongin was too immersed in the game and wouldn’t respond even when the world shook and split in half, he turned away and exited, muttering a low, “I’ll go ask someone else.”

It looked as if the rest of the dorm was empty; it felt too quiet and was beginning to creep Luhan out. He went back to his own room to find his phone before texting the leader.

8:27AM

LINE - 3 New Messages from LuMAN

LuMAN: OI OI OI

LuMAN: where is everyone???

LuMAN: where are YOU, KRIS?

When no response came yet, he stood up and wandered to the other rooms, to find that they were also empty. “So, the only people here are Jongin and I? What the heck?” he muttered aloud, as he peered into another room. Every single one was empty. Literally. The beds, the shelfs, and the tables – every single piece of furniture had seemingly disappeared into thin air.

He went back to Jongin’s room to find that the younger had seemed to have disappeared. Luhan could feel the beginnings of fear creep its spidery tendrils into his heart as backed out of the room slowly before running back to his own shared room. Relief filled him when he saw that none of his things were missing, so he quickly changed out of his sleeping clothes into casual wear, brushed his teeth and washed his face, before stuffing his messy hair under a cap and grabbing his wallet, phone and keys as he left their dorm.

Once he was outside again, he took out his phone and tried to message his members again. He crossed his fingers hoping that someone would at least see that he was distressed enough to spam them with so many messages.

9:02AM

LINE - New Messages from LuMAN

LuMAN: Guys where are you?

LuMAN: where is everything in our dorm?