008

Chat 008 - I'm so PUNNY!

***

“You know,” Luhan started, as Kris and he walked down to the shops for some refreshments after practice, “I really do wonder if she is a stalker fan. I mean, isn’t it kind of creepy that she somehow got your number?”

Kris continued to walk beside his friend, hands tucked into the pockets of his coat and a scarf covering half his face. His eyebrows drew together when Luhan asked that, and he wondered briefly if he had told Luhan what had happened. “Didn’t I tell you how she got my number?” he asked, voice slightly muffled by the scarf.

“I don’t remember anything, so no, I think,” Luhan replied, tugging his red beanie lower. “How’d she get it?”

“Huh,” Kris grunted, “I gave it to her.”

Now it was Luhan’s turn to look at Kris is a horrified manner since the morning where Junmyeon and Kyungsoo found out about their new ‘friend’. “WHAT?! Why’d you do that? Didn’t Manager hyung lecture all of us on not giving away our numbers so easily?!”

“Thing is, she was really kind and said she only wanted to have someone to talk to and a means to communicate and cheer us all on.”

“That is so lame,” Luhan rolled his eyes, “I can’t believe you believed her.”

“Well, her letter was really touching, and her drawing was really good. And so I felt that I had to repay her with something.” Kris ran a hand through his hair.

“Wow. So her artistic talent appealed to you and your phone number was the best idea to give to her,” Luhan muttered sarcastically, shaking his head in disbelief, “Obviously not your wisest decision, idiot.”

Kris punched Luhan’s shoulder lightly, “Geez, be a little nicer. Just because you’re the second oldest doesn’t mean you can guilt-trip me like that,” he scoffed. By that time, they had reached the convenience store and went in to buy drinks and some snacks. “What did they all want again?”

“Well, let’s see,” Luhan murmured, leaning over to peer into the refrigerator of bottled drinks, “K wanted juice and water – there’s apple, orange, peach and I think that’s lemon cause there’s a picture of a lemon – and Suho wanted… I think it was tea – so, there’s aloe vera, chrysanthemum, milk tea, hmm, I think I’ll take that, and –“

“Just grab one of each. It’s easier that way, since they can share anyways,” Kris said, opening the door and grabbing one of everything that he could see until there was a total of twelve bottled drinks, six in his arms and six in Luhan’s.

“Wait, these are all flavoured. I’m gonna go grab two bottles of water as well, just in case,” Luhan said, placing the bottles on the counter and the strolling back to pick up two more bottles.

They paid for the drinks, and headed back to their practice room. Just as the two entered the room, both their phones, once again, beeped at the same time and they knew exactly who it was. They looked at each other, exchanging a knowing glance before pushing open the door and heading inside.

3:54PM

LINE – 1 New Message from BlueBoiceGirl

Me: Yo! Wassup?

TheDuizhang: The roof

Me: Da loof is on FIYAHHHH~

LuMAN: Lol

Me: Hey, hey you know what?

TheDuizhang: What?

Me: You should add everyone else to this convo!

LuMAN: lol, no

TheDuizhang: They don’t even know you exist

LuMAN: Except for the fact that you kinda revealed her existence to SUHO AND D.O

Me: Hohohoho~ Really now? (ノ≧∀≦)ノ

Me: So can u add THEM to the convo?

Me: It’ll be FUNNN o(≧∇≦o)

TheDuizhang has invited GuardianAngel, KyungFOOD to the chat

Me: OH.MY.DEAR.GAWD

LuMAN:┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

TheDuizhang: The deed has been done

GuardianAngel: Who’s this? Kris, what’s going on?

KyungFOOD: ^ agreed

Me: Ur usernames are fkin genius! xD

Me: /roflmao

TheDuizhang: This was who I was talking about

LuMAN: Yup

LuMAN: And Kris, ‘the deed’ just sounded really wrong

KyungFOOD: On so many levels

Me: Boys will be boys will be boys… always

Me: Anyways, annyeonghaseyo! Je irumun Pul-Shan imnida!

GuardianAngel: Ok... Nice to meet you too. I’m Suho

Me: Hehe, I can tell! (*^ワ^*)

KyungFOOD: I’m D.O

Me: I also know that too! ^^

GuardianAngel: How?! (⊙.☉)7

Me: Ur usernames are very matching! And funnily enough, quite adorable~

KyungFOOD: Matching? ADORABLE?

Me: Because we know you so well! Suho means guardian, and then Kyungsoo’s name just has the ending changed. To FOOD. :D *le cooking mama rite there*

Me: And if u take the ‘D’ off the end, sounds kinda like kung fu. Hehe

LuMAN: Ok wow. Even I didn’t know that

TheDuizhang: You’re srsly god at this name deciphering

TheDuizhang: I meant *good

Me: lololol I’ll take both as sacred comments~ ^^

Me: huehuehue~

LuMAN: Was that pun intended?

Me: ;P

Read at 4:28PM