001

Chat 001 - Sasaeng?!?!

***

5:38PM

1 New Message

No name: HAI!!~

Read at 6:22PM

No name: HEyyy. I can see you read it Kris.

No name: Yah. Answer me pleaseeee~

Read at 6:23PM

No name: Lol, I’m not a sasaeng fan, alright?

Read at 6:30PM

Kris: Whoever you are, please do not disturb me any further. Even if you say you are not a sasaeng fan, I prefer you to delete this number immediately. Thank you.

No name: Hmm… What if I don’t?

Kris: Then I’m changing my number. And blocking you for good measure

No name: Fine, fine. I’ll leave you alone. Just answer this question.

Read at 6:35PM

No name: Do you remember that girl who gave you a picture at a fansign? A hand drawn pic of you with a letter as well

Kris: What?

Kris: … Yes.

No name: That’s me

Kris: You aren’t lying are you? And how’d you get my number anyways?

No name: I asked you

No name: Duh

Kris: What? Really? Did I?

No name: Wow. How could you forget? You DO know your phone numbers are well sought out?

Kris: Yeah. I know that

Read at 6:41PM

Kris: Hey…

Read at 6:50PM

"Hyung," Kris heard being called out. He looked up from his phone to see Jongdae walking up behind him.

"Yeah?" He replied, as Jongdae came around the loveseat and sat down next to him.

"Whatcha doing?"

"Nothing much. Why?" Kris knew Jongdae was definitely up to something when he smiled like that. Where the corner of his lips would curl up ever so slightly because his interest had been piqued.

"Naw. I'm just curious. What are you doing on your phone?" He asked, trying to peer at Kris' phone screen. However, he saw it was turned off and decided to make a grab for it except Kris saw it coming and dodged, pulling the phone high into the air.

"Yah, why are you trying to take my phone?" Kris frowned, his phone still being held in the air.

"Cause I want to see who you were texting."

"Nobody," Kris answered a little too quickly and defensively. He mentally face palmed and wanted to smack Jongdae for being so inquisitive. So he did, smacking the younger on the head. "Leave me alone."

Jongdae rubbed his head, muttering, "What was that for, hyung?" and watched as their leader stood up and walked away to his room.

Kris closed the bedroom door behind him and sighed with relief, glad to be away from the eyes of interest. He held his phone up, turning it on to see whether another mystery text came. Nope. He shook his head and rubbed at his temples, placing his phone on his desk and walking over to his bed. Kris sat down and ran a hand through his hair. “Who is it?” He asked, and then remembered the girl had mentioned something about a picture and letter.

Looking through his desk drawers, he found them and pulled out the letter from its envelope. The cursive English writing on the front and in the letter had stood out when he received it at one of the many fansigns. It was rare that EXO met fans that spoke English and even then, they would try to speak in some Korean or only say their name, too shy to interact much.

He pulled out the letter and scanned its contents and when he reached the bottom, there scrawled in neat cursive was a name and address as well as a phone number. Kris grabbed his phone off the desk and checked the number. It matched. “Huh,” he grunted, “I know who you are now.”