006

Chat 006 - Jelly Whale

***

4:05PM – Same day

LINE - LuMAN sent you a message

LuMAN: Hey whale

Me: WHOA

Me: You sent me a message first!

LuMAN: Yeah so?

Me: And I’m NOT a whale!

Me: I haven’t even friend requested you yet! O.o

LuMAN: Like I said, so?

Me: LUHAN SENT ME A MESSAGE FIRST. I FEEL SO BLESSED, GOD. I CAN DIE HAPPY NOW

LuMAN: Are you shouting? -__-;;

Me: YES I AMMM. JUS LETTIN DA WORLD KNOW THAT YOU’RE MINE

LuMAN: I’m nobody’s

Me: Oh really? THEN EXPLAIN YA SKINSHIP WITH SEHPOO!

Me: I mean, Sehun

LuMAN: He’s our cute maknae

Me: NO. HE IS NOT. OMAGAWD. DAMN U LULU

Me: asdhafdiohaejdiAEHFNAO HUNHAN IS REALLL

Me: /wails /flipsatableatsehun

LuMAN: How do you even type that fast?

LuMAN: And you so are a whale. Why’d you call him Sehpoo?

Me: Because I’m jelly okay?

LuMAN: Jelly? Don’t you mean jealous?

Me: Omg. YASS JELLY IS SHORT FR JEALOSU

LuMAN: Typos?

Me: yes… OTL

LuMAN: Gotta go. Cya

Me: NUUU Don’t leave me hanging like that!

Read at 4:13PM

4:18PM

LINE – BlueBoiceGirl sent you a message

Me: Do you guys have practice now?

Read at 7:28PM

TheDuizhang: Yes. We do

Me: Omona, you replied!

TheDuizhang: Does it really take you so long to add me on Kakao?

Me: No. Luhan was talking to me before

Me: How’s practice?

TheDuizhang: Hardwork

Me: Have you guys got a new song?

TheDuizhang: No

Me: You’re so honest

Me: Awww :(

TheDuizhang: You disappointed?

TheDuizhang: Well, my break is over. See ya

Me: Fighting! :D

Read at 7:31PM

Added LuMAN, TheDuizhang to the conversation

Me: Hi boys!

Me: You guys aren’t still practicing are ya?

Me: heyyy, still practicing?

Me: But it’s like 10PM over there right?

Me: Aish, I’m talking to myself aren’t I? It’s 12 already…

Me: G’nite~

Me: Sarangheyo <3

Read at 10:48PM

Luhan and Kris glanced at each other as they sat in the back of the van driving them back to the dorms. Both of their phones had received notifications at the same time, startling them for a second before they realised that it was probably the girl that kept talking – no, texting – them. Then a thought occurred to Luhan, “Hey, Kris, what’s her name?”

“Hmm?” Kris looked up at his companion, “Her name? Uh…” He looked a little lost for a second since he wasn’t exactly sure how to say her name. But he did remember that he had mentioned her name in a previous text. “Let me find it first.”

Luhan peered over to watch as Kris scrolled through the texts, resting his chin on their leader’s shoulder as he fought against the onslaught of drowsiness. They had had a long day and the rest of the members in their van were asleep and were probably the same in the other vans. Kris had found the text just as Luhan yawned into his ear.

“Holy- Don’t do that,” Kris muttered, leaning his head away from Luhan’s open mouth. But it wasn’t as if he could move too far away since Luhan was leaning his chin on his shoulder, and Yixing was sitting on his right side asleep with his purple headphones on as always.

With another yawn, Luhan mumbled, “So, what’s her name?”

Kris held his phone to Luhan’s face, the glow from the screen lighting up his face and giving an interesting effect. His stifled a chuckle and watched as Luhan’s eyes slowly scanned the screen, and upon finding the name, his eyes widened. “It’s Chinese!” he pointed out, eyes widening a little. Kris thought he almost looked like Kyungsoo when he did that.

He gave a nod and shrugged, “I’m not sure how the name is pronounced though.”

“Hmm. Let’s ask her tomorrow since I’m too tired to think,” Luhan said, yawning for the third time and this time making Kris yawn as well.

They still had a fair bit to go before reaching their dorms, so Luhan simply placed his head on Kris’ shoulder and promptly fell asleep. Kris only raised an eyebrow before resting his on head on top of Luhan’s, closing his eyes in exhaustion.