Chapter 1

I felt my knees tremble and buckle under my aching paranoia. This mirror in front of me didn't help. I was turning 20 today. And on every girl's 20th birthday, they are turned over to... him.

The king was around 20-30 but no one has ever seen his face. Not even any of the women. I never met the king but that's what made me more disturbed. I was a 20-year-old virgin, whose first time would be with a slimy, dark, playboy who has had every virgin in this kingdom!

I loved my mother.. but she knew how important this was.. even when I didn't...My mother had shoved me out the door and straight into the arms of two large men. One had straight black hair and smelled of metal and smoke. The other was a ginger that smelled like bourbon and vanilla. They gripped my arms tightly and forced me into the car. Only to be stuck where I am right now.

I looked at the mirror in front of me. It was a wide vanity mirror in a luxurious bathroom.. but in the middle of the mirror stood a girl with beautiful eyes and a round heart-shaped face.. and she was a size 18 in women's. She had a full chest and birthing hips... But she had rolls and a stomach... Her hair was sheer black and came to her waist. I stared at her in pity.. and a twinge of disgust. Why. Me.

In no less than 20 minutes I would be handed over to the king. Like nothing more than a doll. I looked at the clothes I was supposed to wear. These close were in my size.. but they would look more flattering on a skinnier girl. I kept telling myself.

I put on the black tube top that could barely cover my nipples and reach just before my belly button. And.. wait what? I searched around to find the other piece. There had to be a bottom piece right??? I searched and searched but couldn't find it. Until I peeked out into the hallway and noticed a small black leather skirt in the hallway. Oh. No.

I looked back to notice that I had already thrown my old clothes in the trash chute. Since the virgin stays for a week of pleasure there was no need for her original clothes. I turned bright red as I made a scandalous dash for it. Only to be stopped in my tracks by a tall figure.

It was dim enough to see the skirt but too dark to make out the figure. It had to be male. 6'4 maybe 6'5-

"Missing something kitten." The voice that came from the figure was intense and raw. It oozed with pure masculinity. Each word fell off those lips like honey. "Oh, my~" I purred to myself. I could feel the pull towards this figure.. this man... I could feel my core heating up.

It took me 20 seconds to realize he was talking to me. And 30 to realize I was naked in front of him except for my bosom and panties. I blushed brightly and tried to snatch my skirt back. "Y-yes I d-did s-sir!" I stuttered and rolled through my words clumsily.

He held them higher over his head to where I had to jump to attempt to get them. "Jump, pet." His voice was honey on his lip- Oh hell no I wasn't gonna submit to a man before I was forced to. I elbowed him hard in the ribs and stomped on his foot hard. He snarled at me in a warning... He didn't budge much but I took him slightly bending to my advantage. I grabbed my skirt and dashed back to the bathroom.

There were no locks so I prayed to any God this man would leave me be. I heard nothing for a few minutes before hearing that silk voice speak again. "The king demands your presence, Mrs. Katharina." Something about this man was compelling.. so enticing.. so.. erotic. I quickly slipped on the short black skirt that barely dipped low enough to cover my bottom. "Yes sir." I felt a little more confident behind closed doors.

"Oh and, Mrs. Katharina. Leave the panties aside." And just like that, he was gone. The pull to follow him was strong enough to have me grip the doorknob and start to pursue him. Until I realized what he said. Oh. No. Not the panties.