Chapter 11

I saw a little girl running behind a little boy. He was running and running with no sign of stopping. "Dee-dee slow down!! We could fall!!" I saw the little girl yell. They must have been maybe 8. His curly brown hair bounced as he turned with a wide grin on his face. He was a beautiful young boy. So full of life.

I looked at the girl. Her white dress was so pure, she looked like a white rose. I saw the way she looked at the boy. This boy was her best friend. I smiled and clutched my chest. I know them... This was me and Dee-dee. Dee was my best friend since we were born.

I heard voices behind me. Three kids who looked worn out, and scratched up were close. The one in the center looked like the puppeteer for this group. He was bigger than the other two and he seemed livid. "GET BACK HERE MYA!!" I gasped as I realized who that was. That was Baneremier. The meanest boy in school. And was also my boyfriend at the time.

I woke up quickly and looked around in panic. The room was deserted. No one but me and my thought. I looked down and realized I was only in a robe. I tied it closed and got up slowly. Yeah... I'm ok... it's ok... my ankle twitched slightly in pain and then I felt it. A sharp pain through my abdomen and an aching sore in my crotch. Ouch. I got up and tried to walk.. my legs felt like jello but I pushed as hard as I could. Soon I was walking out of the room and down the hall.

Curiosity always got me in trouble. But I didn't care. I walked out and held my stomach. I should find the kitchen. I started to walk when I heard a groan. It was low as I walked closer to the door. The door was cracked open just enough for me to look in. I covered my mouth as I saw the younger brother.. what was his name again?... "Bane!!" Well.. there it is. The girl in front of him arched and sweating answered it. She was petite and screaming for him. I watched as he was on his knees behind her with a hand full of hair- oh.. god... I tried to look away I couldn't. He was so majestic. And hot. His body seemed to glisten.

I AM NOT WATCHING THIS COCKY ASSHOLE FUCK ANOTHER- That's when he looked up. He looked straight at me. But.. he smirked and his eyes darkened with an invitation. He yanked hard on the girls, which made her cry out. "We have a looker, why don't we give her a show?~" He spoke loud and dark as the girl smiled and went to look at me. But I bolted. I held my chest. Wtf.