Chapter 8

I looked at him and smiled a little. Did he care that much to give me a safe word? His smile melted my heart as his breathing sounded a little ragged. "Mya...If you understand, acknowledge me. I need to be inside you, but not before you give consent." I was so hypnotized by him saying my name and his eyes that what he said didn't click till a few seconds later. "Y-yes I understand, My king." He recentered himself and kissed my cheek. "I'll be gentle, love" 

He pushed his member into me slowly. I turned my head away as I whimpered. He was being so gentle... He pushed a little more before he gave a shaky moan and spoke. "I'm sorry love but you, are too tight I have to-" He pushed himself in forcefully as I cried out. I felt a sharp painful snap as a tear went down my cheek. He stilled himself and brushed away my tear. "I know love, but the pain will pass." I felt a painful throbbing until it slowly was replaced by lust. He rubbed my cheek and he watched as my body finally relaxed before he looked at me. 

"I'm gonna move. You know your safe word?" I nodded and he pulled himself out. He then began to slowly push himself into me. He was thick and throbbing as he rubbed my cheek. I let out a soft moan as I felt his member deep inside me. I didn't feel pain anymore only him. He grabbed the sheets and gripped them tightly as he began to go a little faster. I felt him shake a little as his breath was ragged and choppy. I moaned a little more until I spoke. "Harder.. please" I saw him flick his head up and give me a devilish smile. "Ok, love~" He gripped the sheets tighter as his hip thrust harder. 

He deepened his thrust but he knew the difference between faster and harder... I moaned every time his hip hit mine. "A-ah!" I turned my head away but then he held my chin lightly, making my face him as he pulled out. "Don't hide from me love." As soon as he said that, he grabbed my leg and put my ankle on his shoulder. He was still a little shaky but it seemed replaced by sheer red lust. He then drove himself into me with no mercy. I threw my head back and cried out. He hit my sweet spot and he knew it. I heard him groan each time I clenched. 

He pulled his member out far enough to still be in me. Then started to thrust into me, hitting my spot each time. I gripped the sheets and cried out each time. God this was like nothing I felt before. I felt the tight knot form again. and it was threatening to burst, and hard. I whined as I looked up at him. His eyes were on me and he seemed entranced by the way my breasts bounced when he thrust himself into me. He thrusted into me and watched them bounce... 

He then looked up into my eyes and turned his head to lightly kiss my ankle as his eyes shifted to look at me. I covered my eyes as I looked from his eyes to his hips which continued to thrust. He had a lot of hip movement and he was showing it off. He smirked and gave a snarky growl before he nipped at my ankle and slammed into my sweet spot. I cried out and arched my back as I felt the knot come undone. I climaxed but still, he kept going, he grabbed my other leg and put my ankle on his other shoulder. He kept thrusting in and out, driving me through my climax and making me have another knot. 

He slammed into me hard and I threw my head back. "FUCK~" I cried out as I was right at the edge. He nipped my ankle and smiled. "Come on, my love. I know you want to cum for me again~" I moaned as he slammed into my sweet spot, bruisingly. I finally burst against him and I scream. "AH!~ My king!~" I felt him pull out as he went and laid beside me. I finally looked over at him and noticed he didn't cum. I looked at him and cover my face. He must have noticed I saw because he laid on his back more and smiled. "My love?~ Could you help me please?"

 I looked him up and down before I nodded. I wanted to please him, I wanted to make him climax. He looked at me and smiled sweetly. "Then please ride me, princess."