Chapter 4

I could feel their hands all over. One was caressing my thighs and lingering right before dripping core. And the other had his hands grabbing my breasts tightly. I didn't know if it was 2 men, or if it was the drug. It was probably a drug that heightened senses. I felt them let go of my body and I whimpered at the loss of friction. He was killing me. I was needy and dripping... I was here to be his personal sex toy-

"Don't fret my princess. You will get release." The voice was alluring and rich. It called to me... Right before I was picked up and thrown over someone's shoulder. Like I was a skinny girl. Like a- A hand came down sharply on my bottom. It stung right before he spoke. "Right after we use you like the sex toy you are." Fuck it. I didn't fight. I let it happen. Maybe it was all the pill.

He slammed me hard on a bed before I felt the bed dip under someone else's weight. I felt a light feathery touch go up my leg. His touch left a trail of heat all the way up. I felt his breath on my thighs. He was so close but he kept teasing. I know it's forbidden to speak but... I forgot at that moment. "Please. God please, My king." He stopped and he seemed to stretch up. I wish this silk would come off. I need to see who this caring man was.

He growled lightly and then snarled fiercely. "Fuck." There was silence before I heard another voice. "Take the fucking silk off her. Let her see what she's challenging." I froze in fear as I felt his hand slide up my body until he grabbed the silk covering my eyes. He slid it off and my eyes fluttered open as I looked up. His Crystal hazel eyes caught me first. They were the darkest, yet brightest pair of brown eyes ever. They were inviting yet demanding. He had messy slightly curly dark brown hair that barely covered his eyes.

My gaze tipped down to his lips. Full lips that were meant for kissing. He had a sculpted Jaw that just beckoned to be nipped at. He had very light facial hair that drifted from his face to his- sweet mother of mary. This man had a body made for sex. He was slightly tanned but God this man. He was... He caught my attention when he stared me straight in the eyes and spoke. "Mya."

That was the first time he said my name. I was about to hit my climax just by his voice. My name rolled off his tongue. God, it felt so wrong, but oh so right. He bent down to my lips and kissed me gently and I didn't fight him. He kissed me like he was savoring me. So passionately and sweetly. He lightly licked my bottom lip, as if he was asking for permission. I opened my mouth slightly as he slide his tongue through my lips.

He caressed my sides as his tongue danced with mine. But what was pushing me over the edge was his scent.. his taste. He tasted like a rich caramel and he smelled like heaven. He finally released me from his hypnotizing kisses. Long enough to breathe. Right before he dipped his head down and kissed every inch of my skin. My jaw.. my neck.. my collarbone.. my chest.. my stomach my- oh my~ he kissed me right by my hip before he looked up at me. Then he tortured me.