Chapter 10

I looked at them both in complete utter shock. I began climbing off of him, fumbling to get his shirt. His shirt was just big enough for it to fit around the arms, but the breast area refused to stay buttoned. I  sat up on the bed away from them both. "I want answers." I don't care who or what they are. I am not gonna be played for a fucking fool by these two. I went to get off the bed but I lost my balance and fell to the ground hard. My head hit the floor with a large thud. And then the world went black. 

I woke up with a migraine that shot right underneath my eyes. I rubbed my temples with a groan as I slowly opened my eyes. I saw both guys sitting at the other end of the room in chairs. They did look identical. Except for a few things here and there. I sat up and groaned louder as the sharp pain coursed through my head. Fuck that hurts. I saw a little movement and looked up.

I saw the first one move forward. He moved very slowly as if I may break or snap if he moved too quickly. At this point, I just might. He came closer before he was right in front of me. I can't let this man- these men get the best of me. The one in the back chuckled. I took a nice long look at them. The one closest to me was the sweet one with the crystal hazel eyes.. the other.. had dark blue eyes. I looked at the crystal hazel eye man. "Explain. Now." He stopped trying to reach for me and nodded to the crystal blue eye man. 

"I'm Dimitri, he is Bane." Dimitri was the hazel eyes. "I am the oldest of the twins. Bane is the youngest." He backed up and sat at the end of the bed. "See I was born 12 seconds after Dimitri." Bane didn't look up at me, he talked with his head towards the door. Like he would rather be anywhere but in the room with me. I watched him as he finally turned and made eye contact. " Dimitri is the real king, the power. But his soft center self didn't want the light, So I am the face of this empire." My eyes widen as I realized I saw him before. I looked at him and nodded towards Bane. "You are the one on the book." 

As a young girl you are given a book. Its a simple book. It teaches you about heritages, the dark kings, the meaning of being a young woman. In the back of the book. There was a drawing of a man.  It was a drawn in black ink with no color. He had a mask but he wore a black button up shirt with the collar loose. But the only color was his eyes that seemed to sear the reader through his mask. Dark blue eyes.

I closed my eyes and growled lowly. "So do you both prey on little girls??" I felt them tense and then I saw Dimitri speak up. He wasn't shy or meek. He was tall and full of power "Ahem. Women are given to me. I'm the one women are-" He gave my body a hot once over and held eye contact. "Devoured by.~" I roll my eyes and looked at Dimitri. "So then why?-" "Why did I ravish you instead? Because I wanted you.. Ever since I first laid my eyes on you, ever since that mid October evening."

I felt those words to deep in my heart. I tried not to think but then my world began to spin. It was spinning to fast, I felt a throbbing pain in my temples as the world became darker. "Mya? MYA!" I feel my body go limp and I fell unconscious. A wisp to this small world, that just became alittle smaller.