Chapter 5

The silk was put back over my eyes.. but then he ran his tongue over my sensitive bud. My toes curled as I had to grip sheets. Sweet mercy. But he wasn’t showing me any. He sucked lightly on my clit while he gripped my thighs. His touch was so light... While his tongue ran up my sensitive bud...

To my dripping core... I couldn't... I bit my lip to hold back the moans that threatened to burst. I curled my toes more when he found my sensitive sweet spot. I threw my head back against the bed and gasped loudly. I felt rough hands reach for my top before ripping it off harshly. Wha-

Then I felt hands on my breasts. They were rough yet knowing. Like they knew how to hold a woman. But I still felt the torturing sensation in my core. In and out he drove his tongue. Savoring me.. Devouring me whole… while the hands at my chest gripped and squeezed before taking their index finger and their thumb and rubbing my nipple.

I whined and shoved my head farther in the bed as something started forming in my stomach. It was a knot that kept growing and growing. I bit my lip before I heard his voice. “ Please let me hear your moans, love. Let me hear how I make you feel.” My jaw fell open at his sweet words until I came back down to reality. He sucked on my sensitive bud one last time before giving long licks over my bud.

I moaned at this wonderful sensation... Then the hands on my chest grabbed my breasts tightly and squeezed hard. I gasped loudly and cried out. My back arched hard and the knot released itself in the most wonderful ways. He ran his tongue over my core licking my climax up. Then the hands that teased my breasts were gone... I felt my body relax and then heat back up as he kissed his way up my body... He kissed right below my breasts before he massaged my left breast with his palm.. as he dipped his head to lick my nipple.

My body reacted so quickly, arching and becoming wet again. He ran his tongue over my nipple before sucking lightly. He tugged at my nipple with his teeth and I felt like I was gonna burst again. But then I felt the loss of friction as he got up and off me. I didn't want him to stop... I was gonna say something but not before I heard. "My turn, kitten."