Chapter 9

I looked at him as my eyes widened. I wasn't sure what surprised me more. Him asking me to ride him, or him calling me a princess. I got self-conscious and covered my face more. Oh god. I wasn't skinny. I finally talked myself up enough to crawl on top of him and lightly hover above him. He turned his head slightly enough to look at me curiously. I pulled the condom off of him. I don't even know why he wore one. Everyone knew that my mother made me get my woman-productive organs removed. I positioned his member at my entrance. He watched me curiously as I just hovered. He grabbed my hips lightly and pushed me down on him. I let out a soft moan before I looked at him. 

His eyes looked me up and down hungrily. His gaze left a searing heat all down my body before I felt my arousal running down his hips. I covered my face as I lightly moved my hips back and forth. I heard him groan at the same time I whined. He ran his hands up slowly before he put his hands on my face. "That's it, love. Just like that." I blushed even more. I was never used to praise. I looked at him and placed my hand on his chest as I did the one thing I was taught before I came here. I drew a figure eight with my hips as he was still in me as I heard him moan and slide his hands to my hips. "That's it, keeping going princess, fuck~"

I was getting drunk on his praises. I wanted more, god I wanted him to praise me more. I smirked and put my hands above my head and bounced up and down. I whined as he reached my sweet spot again. I heard him moan and dig his nails into my hips. "You are doing so fucking good, mmm~" I felt my self-consciousness melt away, with all of his praises. I moved back and forth before I bounced up then down. I Moaned with him and I felt his hands slide up to my breasts. "Good girl~ Keep going, Love~" He gripped my breasts as I bounced up and down. I moaned as he pushed against my walls, and played with my breasts. He definitely liked the way my breasts bounced.

I continued to moan and whine as I rode him. I rolled my hips and bounced up and down. He praised me and rewarded me with low moans and groans. I felt him dig his nails into my breasts. "Darling st-stop I'm gonna cum-" I stopped and felt him throbbing inside me. I smirked and continued. I couldn't get pregnant, or did he not know this. He grabbed my hips and pushed my hips up. "Mya~ Please i-i'm gonna-" I smirked and slammed back down on him. He tossed his head back as I felt him press against my walls and fill me with sticky seed. "Mya~" He moaned my name as he hit his climax. 

I smiled with a little bit of pride right before I looked up to see the guy from before. Wait... They look so similar, could they be...? I looked from the guy that currently had a growing erection inside me, to the guy standing beside me, towering over me. "Yes, little girl. We are twins."