A note.

Hello! First of all, I'd like to thank you all for the reads this book had gotten so far! 13.2K reads? Y'all crazy

But seriously, i never expected this book to blow up sksidjw I was just writing for fun and wanted to share my imagination with y'all :')

I'd like to apologize for my sudden hiatus, i had taken notice that my mental health isn't at its finest and that my grades were also failing. I've taken w long hiatus and took this time to fix my studies and to catch up with my modules.

It worked so far! Luckily, I've got some good friends that are willing to listen to my problems ^^ i am proud to say that I am now doing fine in school.

But sadly, this took a mental toll on my fandom side too. I have loss interest in the DSMP fandom, i am truly sorry to say that this book will now be discontinued.

However, during my hiatus i have also taken a liking to a new fandom.

Genshin Impact! :D

I just started the game a few months ago and I must say, it is amazing! I am already hooked with the plot and the characters are very unique!

I wanted to explore this side of genshin and I've also been practicing on writing to get back on my skills.

Say, if I did start a new book about genshin impact- would y'all read it? :0

I am planning on making a Genshin Impact x reader Oneshot book to warm up my writing skills again, once I'm confident enough I'll start a book with its own plot :DD

Y'all can leave request here or dm me your requests! Please do speficy me which character it is and if you want to add your own plot to it then go ahead!

This is all for now, I am really sorry again for discontinuing this story. We've come a long way in this journey and I thank you all for the support you all have me throughout this wonderful journey!

But all journey has its stops, and I guess this is our final stop :')

Thank you all for all your support and I guess this is goodbye for now <3

Goodbye! Don't forget to drink water, eat healthy foods and sleep! I love you all <33