Chapter 4: Pure

AHNJI's POV

The next day ..

I checked my phone and saw a text from Chanyeol just this early morning.

"Sorry If I made you worry ! I'm already in class." He said. Too bad we won't be able to go to class together today, since we have different schedules this morning.

I did my daily morning routine, fixed my things and headed out to Yonsei. I was carrying two big canvas so it was quite a hassle.

While I was walking my way at the hilly part of the campus. I felt a bit exhausted. I'm already used to walking and tiring myself but I don't know why I'm specially exhausted today.

Oh ! Maybe because of the wedding gown picking yesterday and the fact that I'm carrying too much stuff today.

I looked down from the left side of mine and saw the waiting area of the campus. It is an open area with tables and chairs outside the campus. Only few students go to this part since it's far from the main building and it's in the part of the so-called "forest" part of Yonsei.

A few walks down this part, I'll be able to reach that area and eventually head to school .. yeah !

As I looked back to the road that I was walking on, I saw a guy maybe a student? Jogging towards my direction. He was looking down though? I wonder if he's too exhausted from running.

I continued walking but I noticed that he wasn't looking up at all , and his speed was increasing as he was getting near me.

When he was about five to six meters away from me, I gave way and moved to the side so that he could jog straight ahead.

I stopped as he was about to pass by. To my surprise, He suddenly grabbed me by the arm. I tried my best to release from his hold but I felt a strong force pushing me towards the cliff headed to the waiting area down below.

"W.. What are you doing?!! Stop !! Help !!! AAAAAAAAAAAH" I exclaimed and closed my eyes shut.

The last thing that I saw was the back image of the anonymous man running away after he pushed me. I felt myself falling from the cliff. I unconsciously let go of the huge canvas I was holding a while ago. Shivers was running all over my body and all I could thing of is that ..

I'll die.

I felt tears running down my eyes. Why does it seem like everything is in slow motion?

I suddenly feel someone's embracing me.

Is this what people feel seconds before they die?

"Are you alright?" Out of nowhere I heard Chanyeol's voice.

CHANYEOL's POV

I was inside the classroom looking at Ahnji's text.

I bet she was worried about me not contacting her but it's because of this event that happened to me that .. UGH

Should I tell her? She has the right to know but .. Aishh ! This is making me crazy !!!

"Announcement !" The student subject representative exclaimed while everyone was busy with their own worls as we waited for the professor.

Everyone quickly gave their attention to him as he was to announce something.

"The college faculty is currently having a meeting. Our professor will not be able to meet us this morning. We are ought to resume our class later in our next scheduled subject."

UGH =_= I went to class early and then this?!

I quickly rose from my seat and walked down the hallway towards my locker. I was just about to text Ahnji but then ..

"W.. What are you doing?!! Stop !! Help !!!---"

Oh God ! She's in trouble !

My wolf instinct quickly came out as i paniced. I dashed of from where her smell was coming.

It turned out that she was at the hilly part of Yonsei. There she is !

I saw her being pushed by a man in black ! Before all else I quickly ran towards their direction .. But then "AAAAHHHHHH!!!" She screamed as she got forcefully pushed by the man in black.

"AHNJI !!!" I exclaimed and ran as fast as a blink just to be able to catch her.

I saw her canvas and everything fell out of her grasp.

I quickly jumped out to catch her and landed on the ground safely. My heart was beating so fast and I can feel my eyes are burning red. I wanna catch that guy in black but I can't right now.

I looked at Ahnji. She looks unconscious for a while. Her eyes closed tight. I checked her pulse and breathing everything was alright.

A few seconds later her closed eyes started to relax a little.

"Are you alright?" I asked worried.

She slowly opened her eyes and was about to look for my voice. She was surprised to see me infront of her as our eyes met.

"Ch..chan ..yeol " Her voice started breaking and tears welled up in her eyes.

I hugged her because it hurts me seeing her like this and she hugged back tightly. I can feel how terrified she was from what just happened.

It hurts me more becasue this was not the first time and definitely this wouldn't be the last.

AHNJI's POV

A few minutes passed and I have already calmed myself a little.

"I'm sorry." Chanyeol said.

"Why are you saying sorry? This is no one's fault. We both wanted to be together." I told him and patted his head. He smiled at me and I smiled back as well.

"Oh ! Wait .. How did you know I was in trouble?!" I asked surprised.

He looked surprised as well? "Oh that .." He said. I was waiting for him to continue but he didn't.

"You're already half human right? .. Since then your wolf abilities have gone smaller and smaller from as time goes. but how did you know ..?" I asked looking at him.

"I'm sorry." He said.

Why is he saying sorry again and again? What's the matter with him?

He looked sullen and uneasy as he looked at the ground while we are both still sitting to where the incident happened.

"Oh .. Hold on?!" I said as something came to my mind.

I looked at him seriously and he looked back as well waiting for what I was about to say.

Could it be ..

That he is a Pure wolf again?!

~End of Chapter~

-----------------
A.N:

For the nth time I'm deeply sorry ㅠㅠ Yea maybe I'm sometimes active at twitter since it's just a tweet lol ..
Sorry if I can't update fast .. I call myself the turtle .. I'm in the midst of busiest year in college so I can't update even im free time since I'd rather do school works or sleep. Ugh.

I definitely would finish this story in the future though hahaha ! Don't worry.

Still sorry ! Really I am ㅠㅠ but I hope you understand ..

Hope you enjoy .. Even though this is a short one (as always .. Lol you know me :3 hahaha)

Thank you ! <3