Chapter 3: Unattended

AHN JI POV

"We were on our way when Chanyeol told us that you are at Samcheondong. We decided to drop by .. Why do you look so serious before you saw us?" Sandy eonni asked.

Oh? Chanyeol did not mention anything to them.

That's good then. I don't want them worrying about me with their nearing wedding.

"Oh nothing .. Just some serious Chanyeol and me talk haha ! I heard you two are getting married in a few months. Why didn't you tell me?!" I asked.

"Didn't Chanyeol told you?" Kris asked a bit surprised.

"I did many times ! She was not listening." Chanyeol said in a mocking manner.

"Oh she wasn't? I bet she had feelings for me then? That's why she can't seem to swallow the fact that I'm getting married." Kris smirked teasing both of us.

"What the .." Chanyeol said in shock. But then both of us remained silent when we saw Sandy glaring at Kris ready to attack him anytime.

"You little .. YAH !" She exclaimed and pulled Kris' ears in irritation.

"AAAAAH ! Owwww ! I'm sorry ! I was just kidding !!! Aaaaaaah !!!" He pleaded trying to remove Sandy's hand from his ears.

Chanyeol and I both laughed while both of them are having their little cute fight. I suddenly looked at him as he wrapped one of his arms around my shoulder.

He looked at me and said I love you in a mute manner. I find it cute though. I replied I love you too in a mute manner as well and both of is giggled with our silliness

The next day after class. I asked Chanyeol not to pick me up since Sandy eonni stopped by with her car bacause she was asked me to go with her looking for gowns.

As we arrived at the botique, I was so mesmerized with all the wedding gowns inside.

"Ohmygod ! They're all pretty" I exclaimed my eyes almost twinkling with delight.

"I know right ! T___T That's why it's giving me a hard time choosing. All is settled for the wedding. The venue, the flowers, cakes and all but I haven't decided on a dress yet !" She said with a frustrated tone.

"Ohhh ! You should have broken down your choices by two or three gowns by now." I told her.

"Yeah I know .. I always bring Kris when I'm looking for gowns to see if he will like it but almost every gown I wear he's always telling me that it's not his style ugh ~ =_=" She said.

I laughed as I was imagining the scenario.

"Then It's a good idea that you brought me with you ! I'll help you pick a gown that will be perfect for you and get the likes of Kris hahaha !" I said excitedly.

"Okay shall we start?" A staff from the botique said and led Sandy inside a huge dressing room, leaving me outside to wait.

The first gown that she picked was a ball gown. She stood up in a platform to accentuate the form of the dress. It was really pretty, since I like princess-y type of gowns but I think this doesn't suit Sandy eonnie.

They said if you pick a wedding gown, pick one that suits your personality.

"This one's a NAH right? I can't feel anything from it .." She said while looking at the mirror.

They also said that when picking your wedding gown. Pick the one that made you feel the happiest and all that mixed feelings.

Hours had passed and Sandy eonni haven't found the one yet. I tried to get a few gowns for her to fit and she still did not get the feeling. not until ..

"AHNJI LOOK !" She exclaimed as she appeared wearing one of the gowns that I asked her to fit.

It was an A-line chiffon gown that has a frost beaded lace bateau neckline and a key hole back that emphasizes her figure. She looked so stunning in that dress that I could already visualize her walking towards the aisle.

"Eonni .." I said. The words can't come out of my mouth.

I looked at her and she looked at me as well both of us has excitement in our eyes.

When suddenly her eyes got teary. "This is it." She said smiling.

I quickly went up to her and hugged her.

"Yes this is really it !" I said while hugging her.

"I owe you one ! This dress is so gorgeous. When you're about to look for gowns on your wedding, call me okay?" She said.

"Of course ! But it will take a long time before that happens !" I said.

"Who knows? You guys are already graduating college." She said with a grin on her face.

The day came to an end. I asked Sandy to drop me by the arts supplies shop instead of my house because I needed to buy equipments for projects. I told her to get going because I know she still had many appointment at night with her planners since her wedding is already near.

While I was at the cashier waiting for my items to be packed. I checked my phone. It was a bit of a surprise that Chanyeol didn't drop a single call or text.

"Hmm .. maybe he was busy with his requirements as well" I told myself.

As I arrived home, I quickly texted Chanyeol asking how was his day. I waited for a while but there was no reply.

I started to worry a bit and tried to call him.

The number was unattended.

What's up with him?

~End Of Chapter~

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
For the nth time sorry for the delayed update :(
And sorry if ever there are some typo error coz' I did not proof read >.< lol

I placed a photo for you guys to visualize Sandy's gown can you see it? Did I even place it right? lol it's my first time placing a photo here so yeah HAHAHA

Anyway enjoy !