Chapter 7: Couple

AHNJI's POV

A few weeks had passed and Sandy's wedding is tomorrow already. We checked in at a hotel room near the reception which will take place on the hotel's events area.

Her gown is placed on a mannequin to keep it's shape. I was staring at it with dreamy thoughts.

Oh I hope I could wear one someday.

"That would look good on you." Chanyeol said as he was leaning at the wall near the door with his arms crossed.

I then continued looking at the gown while thinking about my fate.

What if I don't get to experience wearing one in my lifetime?

"Yah. Stop it whatever you're thinking." Chanyeol said surprised to see him suddenly infront of me and flicked my forehead. Unknowingly my eyes welled up as I was full of thoughts.

"Oh sorry." I said not able to come up with an excuse.

Sandy later on went inside the hotel room after doing somw last minute arrangements.

"Ah. I'm so tired." She said as she threw her body at the sofa.

"Noona I'm already tired as well but why are you here?" Chanyeol asked.

"What do you mean why?" Sandy asked confused.

"Isn't this mine and Ahnji's room?" He asked faking innocence.

"Yah !" I exclaimed.

"You're embarrassing me as your sister. Go back to your room !" Sandy exclaimed as she threw the sofa pillow towards Chanyeol.

As Chanyeol left the room scratching his head. Sandy noona suddenly walked up to me and held my hand tightly.

"Don't you worry. You'll get to experience getting married. I'm sure of it. My brother loves you so much." She said smiling softly.

I smiled back but I don't know why My eyes started tearing up again. I was looking at her with a sad smile.

I bet she knows.

Sandy then nodded as if reading my mind.

"Chanyeol would not let that happen." She said as her hand still holding mine tight.

I started sobbing. I don't know why but it's as if my heart can't hold it anymore.

"I'm so scared. What is so bad to love someone not of the same kind?" Sandy hugged me tight and patting my back to calm me.

"Shhh. Everything is gonna be fine. We are here to protect you." She said.

As the night ended.

Sandy and Kris' wedding day has came.

I was wearing a bridesmaid long dress on a beige color with the top off shoulder part was made with lace and the bottom part with a flowy chiffon texture. It was really elegant.