Chapter 5: The unsaid

AHNJI's POV

"Could it be?!" I asked with a very much expectant tone. I was sure that he knows what I'm talking about but ..

As I was looking at Chanyeol who obviously looked pale staring at me and went back looking at the ground.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. As I lifted up his head to face mine.

He suddenly smiled with a hint of sadness.

He then leaned forward as he kissed my lips softly and patted my head as he said "Nothing. I love you" and smiled sweetly trying to hide the saddness in him.

"I know you're hiding something from me." i sulked and crossed my arms. "..but you looked sad. So I know it's something that is hard for you to tell me. You're not leaving are you? You don't have another woman right?" I asked and he nodded with a smile.

"Well that's good. If it's something that's hard for you to tell. I'll wait until your ready." I smiled and told him.

"Thank you." He said and back with that sad smile again.

We both got up and he went to pick the canvass that was surprisingly still whole since it landed at the bushy part of the land.

I can't help but assume the things that are running inside my head.

Could it be?

Oh whatever. I'll just wait for him to open up.

A few hours later the class has ended and I got a text from sandy eonni who was on panic mode and asked for help.

I quickly fixed my things and went to the flower botique that she told me.

"Ahnji you came ! I'm starting to get crazy over here." She said holding her head.

There was a long table behind here and differend types of flowers were placed in a color coordinated manner. As well as photos of flower boquet designs.

"I like roses but star gazers look nice as well and even tulips ! I like sun flowers too !" She exclaimed.

"Why don't you tell the flower designer those that you like then? And then just pick a design that you want?" I said.

"But I want them all." She said in a childish way.

"I think I'll be like you when my wedding comes up. Hahahaha" I said laughing. She laughed as well.

"I bet you are." She said.

We then went to the long table and picked every flower that she likes. It was a really hard decision making from her top 20 flowers until she decided for her final 5. It was like being a judge for america's next top model my favorite show !

The day ended quite happily and we went to a cafe near by to have a quick rest from all that deciding.

"How are you and Chanyeol by the way?" She suddenly ask.

"We're good. But earlier .." I paused. Suddenly remembering what happened earlier at Yonsei.

"Why dear? Is there something wrong?" She asked.

"Oh nothing. I think Chanyeol has something that's going on around him but I'll wait for him to tell me about it." I said with worry.

Sandy reached out her hands to hold mind and smiled warmly at me.

"You don't have anything to worry about dear. He loves you very much. I'm pretty sure he will open up to you pretty soon." She said.

CHANYEOL's POV

I went to the rooftop of our house.

Gazing at the stars.

My eyes getting watery. Ugh. Why am i being like this.

"Yo." I hear Kris hyung's voice behind me.

"What are you doing here at the top?" He continued. He sat beside me and gave me one of the two bottle of beer that he was holding.

"Hyung. I want to kill someone." I said.

"Mr.Lee?" He answered in a calm manner even with my sudden confession.

I nodded in response.

"It's not just you Chanyeol. Many of us wants to, but no one even dares." He said.

"That's the point. He is to powerful. I know Its beyond rules but hyung I'm so mad !" I said as I looked at him with anger in my eyes.

He looked back at me.

"Now I see why." He said.

-end of chapter
———————————-

A.N:

You know as usual. I'm so so sorry for not updating guys. Many things has happened to my life so far so I was not able to update my current ongoing stories here in wattpad.

But hey I already passed the board exam ! Hehehe

I decided to continue, but expect the usual long waits for updates because i'm already starting work life and I usually forget just coz .. life Hahaha

Anyways thank you guys so much !