Chapter 2: Intuition

AHN JI's POV

I was fixing my materials as our professor dismissed our class. I headed outside the building and passed through Underwood hall garden, My favorite place in the whole Yonsei campus because it's relaxing and I feel like I'm in a Harry Potter Movie.

"Oi." I said as I lightly bumped my feet on Chanyeol's butt while He was waiting at the stairway along the underwood hall.

He looked at me bluntly. Ofcourse He knew I was here even before I approached him.

"You knooow .... It's unusual to see you alone by yourself." I told him as he stood and brushed his clothes.

"What do you mean? I was always alone when you first met me." He asked curiously.

"I know. But that's just a matter of time ! After that you are so popular with girls already even here. So I find it unusual seeing you alone." I said fixing his wrinkled clothes for him.

He then smiled without saying anything.

I looked at him with a puzzled look. "What?" I asked.

"You're acting like my wife." He said as he smiled so cutely as if he is having a hard time breathing.

"I am ! Maybeeeeee~" I said teasing.

We started to walk our way in the woody paths of the underwood hall. When I suddenly felt uneasy.

I don't know why but maybe I'm just too paranoid.

I looked at Chanyeol who suddenly got a call from Kris. I laughed because I can overhear him complaining about Sandy eonnie being undecisive over her wedding dress.

I then continued to focus on where I was walking and headed little further than Yeol, when suddenly I heard a rustling noise.

It maybe because of the wind I guess..

*KRR ... CRACK!!*

"WATCH OUT !!!!" I suddenly heard Chanyeol shouted in panic. I quickly looked to his side but suddenly I was shoved to the ground and I can't even see what happened.

Chanyeol shoved me as I burried my face in his chest clasping his shirt so tight.

I heard his heart beating so fast.

"W..What happened?" I asked my voice was shaking.

I opened my eyes and peeked behind Chanyeol's back and was mortified with the scene unfolding infront of my eyes.

A huge, thick branch of a tree fell down on where we were walking a while ago. The exact position where I was currently at.

I covered my mouth as I gape in shock. I might have died if that branch fell at me.

My eyes suddenly welled up thinking about what might have happened.

"Hey don't cry .. You're safe now." He said moving my head towards his chest to prevent me from seeing the area.

He helped me walked our way out the campus and went to a cafe in Samcheondong.

"You know If you weren't there I would have died." I said.

"Yeah ~ I won't let that happen either."

"I felt uneasy minutes before that happened you know.." I told him.

"Yeah I know. We always have the same intuition.. That's why I haven't left even a single sight of you a while ago after I felt that.." He smiled.

"Do you think this has any connection with the blackmail?" I asked looking concerned.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I mean ... Why there? Why is it at that moment? We were walking steps afar because you are having a call but why did it fall exactly on my position." I asked starting to feel frightened.

Chanyeol took both my hand tightly and was deep in thought.

"Let's not try to scare ourselves okay? Accidents happen. If ever it was .. Have you forgotten that I promised to protect you? Don't overthink okay?" He said trying to calm me down.

"Sorry." I said. One word but full of meaning.

I suddenly felt sorry for being a human.

"HEY HEY HEY why the serious talk?" We suddenly heard a familiar voice. Chanyeol and I both looked to where that voice was coming from and I saw Kris and Sandy coming towards us.

OH MY GOD.

I have been longing to see them after I heard about their wedding plans ! I can't help but smile so wide.

I looked at Chanyeol who looked satisfied as he looked at me.

"Why?" I asked.

"I can't bear seeing you so gloomy. And I knew you wanted to see them so I though this might make you happy, so there ! Tadan !" He said opening his arms so wide as if presenting an award.

I laughed at his gesture.

He really knows how to deal with me. Haha !

~End Of Chapter~

---------------------
A.N:
It's been months ! Sorry I haven't been updating. Blame college LOL

As you can see .. I'm still gonna include Kris and some of Luhan in the story until the end hahaha since I started with them too.

Anyways .. I REALLY AM SORRY !!!!!! If I haven't been updating. Busy yes but sometimes even if i have time.. I prefer to rest than to type.. ㅠㅠ hahaha I haven't got the push lmao

So here ~ I updated ! *confetti* Hope you guys like it (Even if it is freaking super short lol)