Chapter 8: Shattered

Chanyeol's POV

Few months had passed and our graduation is already near.

So far there hasn't been any incident that followed regarding Ahnji and I.

"Oppa." I heard a familiar voice. I turned to where the voice was coming from. And it was Hyerin my classmate with the same course as mine. She's actually wolf but we're actually not that close even if she was a wolf with the same class as I am.

"Oh. Hi?" I said curious as to why she called me.

"I was wondering if you could help me bring this boxes to professor Choi's office. I could do it all by myself but people would be shocked with my strength if they saw me carrying those heavy boxes all by myself. " She asked while pointing the few box that were piled beside here. Professor Choi's office is located at the fine arts building. I could drop by to say hi to Ahnji as well.

"Oh sure. No problem." I said as I carried the boxed without anything left for her to carry.

"Oh my. Thank you Chanyeol oppa." She said shyly.

As we were walking through the school's premises.

"So how are things going on with you and Ahnji?" She asked while she was playing with the tip of her hair lock.

"We're good as ever." I said.

"You know. I liked you since we started college and knew that you're a wolf, but I knew you had a long time girlfriend. So I just admired you from afar. No offense though. I also like Ahnji for you oppa." She said waving her hand as a sign of surrender.

"Oh really. Thanks. I guess." I said feeling awkward with her sudden confession. What's up with this girl.

We arrived at the fine arts building and went ahead to Mr.Choi's office. I placed the boxes beside his table.

"Ah ! Done." I said as I was dusting my hands together.

"Oppa thanks for the help ! You almost did everything." She said.

I suddenly heard footsteps from outside until the footsteps stoped and heard the door knob open.

This scent..

It's Ahnj--

Hyerin suddenly grabbed my hand and wrapped it around her waist, my hand almost touching her butt. Then she suddenly pulled me towards her and kissed my neck. Her fast reaction shocked me and I was unable to respond.

"Mr.Cho--" Ahnji said and stopped after she opened the door and looked at us in shock.

"Woah ! No !" I said coming back to my senses and stepped back from her releasing my hand from hers.

I looked at Ahnji who was standing there still shocked to what she was seeing.

"Excuse me." she said and walked out.

"Ahnji wait !" I exclaimed. "What's your problem Hyerin?!" I said suddenly being angry. I went out to and followed Ahnji.

Ahnji's POV

The class has ended and I was texting Chanyeol if he's already done with his class.

"Yeollie ! I'm done with class. Are you coming come with me?" I texted.

Oh I almost forgot Mr.Choi asked me to drop by his office later to give some tasks for the upcoming graduation ceremonies. I was headed towards his office and as I was standing infront of his door. I paused and checked my phone to see if Chanyeol replied, but there was non.

I wonder it he's busy with something.

"Mr.Cho--" I paused as I opened the door know and was shocked to see Chanyeol with his arms wrapped around a girl has hands almost touching her butt. And the girl was kissing his neck !

My blood was rising up so it's highest peak.
I don't know how to respond.

I walked out feeling as if my heart was shattering into pieces. I started crying as I was running towards the restroom.

The girl was kissing his neck. She looked at me and her eyes were red.

Is she also a wolf?

Maybe.

Maybe Chanyeol wants to settle with another wolf.

Maybe he chose to give up.

I was sobbing so hard.

"Ahnji I know you're in there !" I heard Chanyeol shouting from outside the restroom. Good thing it was the end of the day and the class has ended. There were no people around.

I kept quiet. I know it's useless. He can sense where I am even if I hide.

"Leave me alone." I said.

"I'm not leaving you alone. Are you coming out there or am I gonna force myself in there?" he asked. I didn't respond. The entire restroom was locked.

When I suddenly heard a loud strike of noise from the restroom door.

"I'm seriously gonna kick this door until it's destroyed if you're not gonna get out of there." He said shouting.

"3.. 2...1..." he said and I then came out of the door.

"Let me explain." He said taking my hand. I then took my hand away from his.

"Please Chanyeol. Just let me alone for a while." I said trying to look brave infront of him.

"There's no need to be mad about anything ! If you just let me explain ! I did not purposedly did those !" He said.

"Oh really? You looked as if you were enjoying it though. Not until I saw you guys. That's just when you came back to your senses ! Sorry I ruined your moment. " I exclaimed my voice was breaking and I was about to cry again.

"What are you talking about? She purposedly pulled my arms around her ! And suddenly kissed me. " he said with a frustrated tone.

"You should've realized it the moment she held your arms. You should've stepped away already but why did it reached to that point. It's as if you also wanted it ! Is it because she's also a wolf?! That you wont have any problems if you end up with her? Unlike me, a human, where you have to worry every single day if i'm safe?! " I said I was already sobbing.

Chanyeol looked at me as if not knowing what to say. His eyes was welling up.

"Is that what you think about me?" He said taking a step back.

I didn't respond and kept on crying. He nods as if in disbelief and slowly walked away.

I didn't have the guts to run for him.

I don't think that way about you Chanyeol, but I can't help it.

=End Of Chapter=