First Night - Taemin

You and your Boyfriend Taemin been together for a Year now. And today should be a special Night.

It knocks on your Door and you open it. You are wondering, since it is already late but it can only be your Boyfriend.

'Happy Anniversary!' he calls and handed you a Bouquet of flowers. Then he kisses you on your lips.

'I'm sorry that I'm so late, but my Boss wouldn't let me go.'

'It's okay. Now you're here.' you say with a Smile on your Face. Then you kiss him and he returned the Kiss. The Kiss gets more passionate and he lifts you up in bridal style to your bedroom.

He throws you down on your bed and he puts himself above you. Again he kisses you. His hands move to the lower part of your T-shirt. He takes off your t-shirt. Now you lie only in your bra in front of him. He also pulls his shirt off.

You circled his Muscles with your Finger and he moans slightly.

His fingers goes to the zipper of your pants. Also you do like him and liberate him from his pants.

You can see a slight buckle in his boxer shorts which turns you on. Only your underwear separates your Bodys from each other.

He wants to open your Bra but you shake your Head. he has never seen you naked. 'Babe it's okay. You're Beautiful.' Finally, you nod and he can remove your Bra. He kisses along your Neck to your Breast. He takes one in his mouth and sucks on it. He plays around with his finger at the other one. You Gasped. Everything feels so nice. He looks you in the Eyes and then kisses you again.

His hand moves along your Belly to your Womanhood. He take off your slip and slide his finger into you. Your face cramped but you get used to the feeling. 'I love you.' He says. His fingers circle around your Womanhood and you moan at the feeling. He takes off his Underpants and bring a Condom from his Trouser Pocket.

'Are you ready?' He ask. You nod and he pulls the condom over himself. He pushes slowly into you, and the feeling is unfamiliar to you. It hurts alot because it's your first time. A tear forms in your eye and running down your cheek. 'Babe, I can stop if you want but the pain goes away.' He say softly. 'Move on.' You say. He pushes faster and faster into you and he's right. The pain goes away. The pain turns into pleasure and you feel something in you. 'T-Taemin Oppa. I feel something.' You gasped under him. 'That's Good. Don't hold back." he pushes a few times into you and then collapse next to you.

You look into his eyes and kisses him. 'That was perfect Taemin. Happy Anniversary. I love you.'

'I love you too.' he says and falls asleep.

-----
It's just an example so you can see how I'll write.
Yours getting longer and I will write better ♡