G-Dragon -Teacher pt. 2

You never talked to Jiyong again for extracurricular things after the one night stand. You negatet the offer to visit him at his house after school because you thought it was the best to be just a student. An affair would ruin everything. He could lose his job as teacher and you should've change the school after someone would find out.

You noticed his glance of desire on you in every single lesson but you ignored him. Even it hurt your feelings. After a year you survived school and graduated successfully. You moved to another town and worked as a waitress in a small restaurant. The night shift was hard but fun and you earned money to finance the college.

But that one night turn out differently that expected.

You just had to clean all the tables and the dishes. Nothing more and you could left because it was 10 minutes before finishing your shift. You were tired, it was a hard day.

you took the swap and led it across the table. The dirt gradually disappeared. You attained the final table but suddenly the entrance opened. A man walked in. He was wearing a black suit and a hat. His face was unrecognizable. You moaned annoyed. "Why did this dude came in?" you thought. You could've left the restaurant in 5 minutes. but friendly as you were you went to the counter and took his order.

"Good evening, Sir. What would you like to order?" you ask him in a faked friendly voice.

The man wasn't looking at you. How rude!

"A beer!" He said. It was a familar voice, you thought for a moment. But that... no. You worried too much. You grabed a glass and poured the beer inside. You placed it in front of him and turned around to wash the dishes in the sink behind the counter.

"I don't even know what I'm doing here" he said "I mean I'm here for a business trip but I shouldn't be in a bar and drink something."

You didn't know what to say. it didn't even interested you. Your shoulders shrugged. The only thing you did.

"I'm sorry I'm waisting your time. Here's your money. Bye" He left the miney in the counter and closed the door behind him. Finally you grabed his glas and cleaned it. Then you locked the door and went home.

The next day you met your friends in college. "Yesterday was a strange guy in the restaurant. He was talking abour why he is in town. Like I would care what he is doing here." you said.

"Maybe he was drunk or something" one of your friends said.

"Yeah, thats the reason why he's ordering a beer." you answered ironically. Everyone was laughing with you.

"Perhaps he got nowhere else alcohol?" she responded

"I don't know... But...his voice was so familar..." everyone was quiet.

"Okay, let's talk about something else" you laughed and walked to your course.

In the evening you were working as always. You took all the orders and served the food and drinks up to 10 o'clock. It was the time at which also the last guests left the bar.

Now you had to clean all the tables again. And again, the strange guy with an other dark suit entered the bar. He sat on the same chair at the counter and waited for you taking his order.
Was he really drunk?

You went behind the bar and asked "Good evening, Sir. Can I take your order?"

"Sure, a beer." he said not even looking at you. "He could might be friendly" you thought.

Like yesterday you grabed a glas and poured the drink in it and placed it in front of him. "Thank you" he respond.

"It's my job." you said. "If he isn't friendly to me, I'm not either."

You grabed a swab and started to clean the tables. "So, I told you yesterday why I'm here. The business trip, you remember?"

"Mhm" more didn't came from you.
Why was he telling all the things?

"I'm actually here because I'm looking for a girl. I fell in love with her a year ago but then she left the town where I live." he was quiet.

"I'm sorry, but honestly.. I don't ca.." he interruped you.

"She was so much younger than me. It was forbidden to have contact to her but I did anyway. So I had a one-night-stand with her and then she started to ignore me. I don't even know why. She don't even talked to me when it was about ther grades.It hurts so much, you know? Why'd you do this to me y/n"

You were shocked. Slowly, you turned around. His glance on you. "Jiyong." you said. "What are you doing here?"

"y/n, you hurt my feelings." he stood up and came up to you. "why did you do this?"

"I...I just... you know.. Your job and...You could be fired and..." You had no idea what to say so you were stuttering.

He was now in front of you. His glance on you again. His head came closer to yours. You felt his lips on yours. His tongue on your bottom lip, begging for entrance. You opened it for him.

His hands stroked your hips. They went up under your shirt, ready to open your bra. "Not here Jiyong." So you stopped the kiss.

"It's my working place, you know? Let me finish cleaning your glas and then we can go to my apartment.

He nodded and waited impatiend. "Finished" you said, grabed his hand.
You pulled him out to the streets. "Wait, I can drive" he said. You nodded and followed him to his car. After 10 minutes you both were at your apartment. while you went up the staird you felt his lips on your neck. It was hard to concentrate on opening the door. after you closed the door he slamed you against it. It was nice to feel his lips on you after such a long time.

He undressed you so fast and it would be hard to stop him now.
"I missed you so much." He said under the kisses. Only in your underwear you started to undress him as well. You buttoned up his shirt. His body was so perfect. You kissed his chest. he was moaning softly. Then you started to unzip his pants.

Only in his boxershorts he layed over you. You wraped your legs around hid waist. You felt his bulge on your womanhood. His hands went to your bra and he opened it. Your head turned red because it was a long time ago he saw you naked.

"Don't be so shy y/n."

He was licking your earlobe. Slowly his tongue went to your neck and then your breast. It felt so good.

"Jiyong" you moaned.

His lips kissed down your stomach. His hands removed your slip so fast. He kissed town to your clit. you moaned again "Fuck, Jiyong"

He chukled. His tongue flicked around your clit and you couldn't stop moaning. Just before you reached yoir climax he stoped. "Jiyong, why'd you stop?" He didn't answered just removed his boxers and placed him in frint of you. He looked you in your eyes waiting for your answer. You smiled at him and just nodded. Then he entered you. You screamed his name, grabbing his hair, scratching his back, making sure you left some marks. His hips moved faster and faster . "Ugh, y/n your so fucking thight" he moans.

A few thrusts later he reached his climax. You both were sweating and breathing heavily. He pulls you closer.

"I missed you so much." he said. After a few minutes you fell asleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The most requested smut is now online and it is the first smut AFTER A YEAR. It was so much fun to write bc Gd is my ultimate bias with jjong 😻💞 (And I hope he's doing a comeback again which can take years at yg :( )

I was just reading my old smuts and they're freaking bad. How'd you guys even understand? 😂😂 I hope my english is better now and my writing style too!?

The next smut is coming tomorrow, pls wait bc I get so many requests atm~

For those who have commented on my older posts pls send me the requests private if you still want me to write :)

pls follow my instagram @ babypeachmilk <3