Porn - Chunji

"I can't imagine anything better to spend an evening with you" you mumbling in the nape of your boyfriend.

Chunji was busy the whole week and you have hardly seen him. You decided to see a movie. A romance. You cuddle up in his arms but you can't find the right position. "Do you have it soon?" He asks you laughing and you give him a killer look. "You're so uncomfortable." you say. "I make popcorn." You go into the kitchen and looking for the popcorn which you can find in the closet. You pack it in the microwave and wait for it, that it's finished.

You pack it in a bowl and go back into the living room. The movie has already started and Chunji looked bored. "Here." you say and gave the popcorn to him. You put yourself back into his arms and you get bored too. After all, you fall asleep. After a while you are awake. You have probably slept a little longer because your movie was over. You look at the screen and see a porn. You turn around and look in Chunjis face which is directed to the screen. "Why .. why are watching this?" you ask in embarrassment. You look to the screen and see the actress who gives her partner a blowjob. Your head is red and you beat your hands in front of your face to not see anything.

Chunji just laughs and looks at you in once again. "We could make something like this." You shake your head. "Turn that off." you say a little louder but he doesn'tt listen to you and continues to stare at the screen. Now her partner takes 2 fingers and sticks it into her womanhood. You're blushing again and look to Chunji who likes it apparently. You have an idea. Slowly you unbotton your blouse.

You sit only in bra in front of him. He looks at you for a short time but his glance wanders back to the screen. You are easily confused. He finds porn more interesting as his own girlfriend. You don't like it. Now you pull out of your pants and you wearing only his favorite lingerie now. The moan of the actress sounds again and his gaze is transfixed to the screen.

"Chan Hee" you moan. He looks at you and his eyes widen. "Wow. You look nice." he winks at you but also this time he ignored you. Now it is enough, you think. You go up to him and sit down with your face to him on his lap. You look him deeply  in his eyes. "Notice me." you whisper to him. You pull him his shirt over his head. His soft lips lie down on yours. You deepen the kiss and your tongues begin a battle for dominance.

He breaks the kiss and distributed gentle kisses on your shoulders. You escapes a slight moan. His hands lay on your breasts and he begin to knead it. You put your head in the neck and enjoys his touches. "Take off your bra." he tells you. You do what he tells you. He pinches your breast and you moan on. He takes off his pants and you can see his excitement. His hand moves to your slip and stroking it. "You're so wet." He laughs.

His hand moves to the bunch of your pantie and he sticks a finger in you. He pumped in and out and you grunt. He takes a second finger. "Chan Hee. Faster." You can reach nearly your climax but he lets go of you. "What you do?" you ask him. "That should be enough for today." he grins. "No. Go ahead" He shakes his head.

"It's your turn." He points at his bulge. You pull him out of his boxer shorts and his hard member jumps towards you. You're always amazed at his size. You put your lips on his pink tip and then you take it all in your mouth. He groan under your touch. "Uh jagiya. That feels so good." A warm liquid running down your throat.

"Okay, you shall have your reward." He placed you in front of him, and you're on all fours. He pushes his member slowly into you and circling his hips. He gets faster and faster until both of you reach your climax. "Wow, that was good." He say. "Yes, and I think better than your porn." Youn laugh and he hugged you.

'Good night jagiya. I love you."

"I love you too oppa."

______________________

I hope you like it and sorry that you must've waited so long 
Next chapter : 2 likes