Car Adventure - Key [Shinee]

After a long time you see your boyfriend again. He is known as Key of SHINee, he has a lot to do and works every day. But today you finally see him again. He has decided that you are going to an amusement park.

The day with him was beautiful. You are driven rollercoaster and he bought you sweets.

"It's so great that I was able to spend time with you again." you say to him when you sit in the car. His gaze is on the street and he smiles gently.

"I liked it too Jagi. When I got free again, we should do something like that again." This time he looks at you. His brown eyes look at you. You've missed it so that he looks at you like that.

"Hey, do you want some ice cream?" He asks you. You don't have to think long and nod. He grins as he knows how much you love ice. After a few minutes you come into an ice cream shop.

"You take the same as always?" He asks.
"Yes" you smile. "You can wait in the car and I'll get our ice cream." He says. He closes the door and enters the ice cream shop. You turn on the radio and View from SHINee plays. You listen to his voice and have to smile. Quiet you start to sing, because you love the song.

It feels like hours when he is finally back. "I'm sorry that it took so long Jagi."
He hands you your ice cream. Strawberry.

"Not so bad. You're back now." It is quiet in the car and you eat your ice. But the silence annoys you. You'd rather talk to ki bum. When he finished eating, he drives off. The moment during the drive is also quiet. Neither of you are even make a sound.

"Why don't you talk to me?" You make big eyes, because you don't wanted to say that at all. He looks aside and look you in the eye again. He moves to the side and parked the car. "Buckle up now and get up and sit in." You're only confused but do what he says. He does the same.
As you both sitting back he pulls you into his lap.

Doubtful you look at him and he kisses you passionately. You respond to the kiss. You feel already a bulge in his pants because your womanhood rubs on him. You moan on at his touch. His hands gently pull on your hair, you concentrate only on the kiss. Slowly his hand moves to the covenant of your dress. He pulls it out of you and you are only in underwear on him.

"Jagi, I need you." He sighs. You nod and release him from his pants together with his boxershort. "No foreplay." He says seriously, looking into your eyes. You nod as you want to fulfill every wish. You have not seen him for so long and you now your own needs are regardless. The main thing ki bum is satisfied.

He pushes into you. You two groan. Now you sit again on his lap and ride him. He repeatedly moaning your name. "Faster, Jagi, faster". Your hips move faster and both of you reach your orgasm.

You sit for a while on his lap. Slowly you open your eyes and look into his. "When we get home I'll let you feel good." He whispers in your ear.

~~~~♡♡~~~♡♡~~~~

Sorry for the long wait kkkk~
I hope you like it even if its short. Please let me know if you liked it and if I should write a new one! Saranghae ♡~

OMG. Shinee's View is soo freaking good. One of my fav songs at the monent~ ^^

New Chapter:

4 Votes
2 Comments