Teacher - G-Dragon

For weeks you can no longer focus on teaching . The culprit is the new teacher. He taught math and your grades have been degraded since you are no longer paying attention. You think it's better to watch him. But today he looks very atractive and you try you again to focus, but you can not.

Therefore, you decide to look out of the window. The sun is shining and a few clouds extend in heaven. You are thinking about when it is still warm tomorrow, you will wear a hotpants. Perhaps Mr.Kwon notice will notice you.

The bell rings and the hour is over. On the one hand you are happy because you don't have to see him any longer, and know that you'll never get together with him, because he's probably already 30 years old. On the other hand you can't stare at his handsome face and his great body. Your best friend comes and hit you softly into the side.

"Concentrate more on teaching. Mr. Kwon looks at you always exhorting."

You nod only because you have no desire to talk to her about it. No one knows that you are loving your teacher.

Then you say good bye to each other, because it was the last lesson. The way home is not far away and you are going by foot.

Your day doesn't run interesting and your thoughts just go to Mr. Kwon. Once again!

~~~~ the next day ~~~~

It is still warm outside Lucky for you. You begin to grin, because you know that you have the chance now to turn on your teacher. You you are looking for a hot pants out of the closet and a CropTop. The perfect outfit.

Your parents are both not there because they work. Fortunately, they don't see your clothes. You take an apple out of the kitchen and make yourself on the way to school. Several boys watched you, as if you're the last woman on earth. You like it because you get confirmation that you look good today.

The first lessons are boring pass you have in the last hour math. And this time you are looking forward very much. But today you can easily re not concentrate on lessons. Shortly before the end of classes you hear Mr. Kwon's voice addressed to you.

"Jieun. You never pay attention in class, and today it's enough for me. Detention. After this hour. And you'll make up for everything!" He looks at you angryly and you're going red in the face. It is so embarrassing to be yelled at in front of the whole class.

Had the last minute you can easily re-focus. It was not so clever to think he might want something from you. What a shame!

After class you stay in the classroom. Mr. Kwon brings short list for editing and you sit in the front row. Then he is back in the room and closes the door behind him. He walks slowly to his table and sits down. "Jieun. I want you to take care more. I don't teach for nothing."

You nod and make yourself to work. Or rather, you try it. Because you literally have no idea what you should do. As well as? You haven't taken attention for weeks.

You say his name tentatively. "Mr. Kwon? I don't understand it. I need help." He groans annoyed and goes to you. He remains close behind your. You feel his toned torso on your back. His face approaches your neck and he begins to explain. You feel his warm breath on your neck and you get goosebumps.

He was never so close to you.

Miraculously, you understand now what you should do and you can start working. Within an hour you've done everything and you bring the edited list to his table. You stand in front of him and he looks at you from your head to your feet. He gets up and he stands in front of you. He is much bigger than you. He looks you in you eyes and then he hugs you. Wow!

"The real reason why you're here is because you look very hot today. I can't longer bear to see you like that." Then he kisses you. You're in shock and your eyes widen in panic . You push him away from you.

It just happened, what you want for several weeks. And you push him away? 'How stupid of you' you're thinking. You go back to him and you kiss him this time. The kiss is passionate and he pulls your top of you. Luckily you have fine lingerietoday and you don't have to be embrassed.

You circled his muscles with your fingers, and he groans under your touch. And his moaning turns you on. You notice how you're going wet for him. Mr. Kwon pulling you out your hotpants and now you are standing only in underwear in front of him, but you don't care. He grabs with 2 fingers between your legs and approaching your womanhood.

"You're so wet for me," he grins at you cheeky. He reaches under your panty and put the two fingers in you. You moan loud and you can't hold yourself on your feet. However, Mr. Kwon holds you and you stop. Yet he lifts you up and puts you on the table.

He pulls you from your panty and he gets closer to your womanhood with his face. His tongue touches you and he begins to lic k. You moan with satisfaction and you're your orgasm close but he stops. He quickly takes off his pants and placed his hard member in front of you. He penetrates unceremoniously into you and you cry on. Your hands wrap around his neck and your hand reaches for his hair. You pull it and mr. Kwon moans in pleasure.

Mr. Kwon moved his hips. "Mr. Kwon. I'm coming." You moan.

"Call me Jiyong, if I don't teach." He kisses your neck.

His hips circling and you reach your orgasm. He, too. You both breathing heavily. When you get more air, you both put on youe clothes.

It is unusual and you get red in your face.
He clears his throat and begins to talk.
"I'll take your list right away. And after that we can go to my house and move on." He winks at you. And you nod.

~~~♡♡~~♡♡~~~

Sorry for waiting so long. I was busy doin homework but now here it his. Da da da daaaaam! Okay, sorry haha! If I should continue writing this (chapter 2) message me. :)

Next one is key of shinee.

Next chapter:

3 comments
5 votes :)