Shower - Eunhyuk [Super Junior]

You've had a long work day behind you. And the only thing you wanted to do was to sleep. When you unlock your front door, it was unusually quiet. Normally your boyfriend would be there. "Eunhyuk" you called, but there was no answer. He probably had to work.

You go up to your bedroom and want to lie down, but you feel uncomfortable. Your hair feel weird and you have the demand to shower afterwards.

You open the bathroom door and make the shower on. you take your clothes off and place yourself under the warm water. You feel good and close your eyes. You forget everything around you. Suddenly you feel a hand on your belly and you shrug together. You turn around and look into the face of your friend. Eunhyuk!

"What are you doing here? I thought you were working on song?" You say.

"I wanted to see you. I need you" he whisper. He spread wet kisses on your neck. You put your head back. his touch feel great. "Turn around" he says, and you do what he tells you.

He pushes you against the wall and he placed himself in front of you. His hand stroking over your belly and your chest. He pinches you lightly in your breast.

His lips touches you by the throat and he respread gentle kisses.

"Eunhyuk. I need you" you whisper. He looks you straight in the eye and nods. His hands move to your womanhood. You feel a finger inside you and you moan. Then a second and a third one.

Your moaning fills the room. "Faster oppa!" but he pulls his finger out of you. You look at him, confused. "Why ... why don't you continue?"

You get no answer, and he kisses you on the lips only. The kiss gets passionate but he broke the kiss. He takes your legs in his arms and press yourself against the cold glass. You get goosebumps.

Then he placed his member in front of you. He pushes into you, and he gives you no time that you can get used to his size.

His hip circles faster and faster. "Oppa, I'm coming." But he shakes his head. "Try to hold back. Or I have to punish you." he smiles at you in common. You can't hold it and he has his orgasm after you. "You naughty girl. Why can't you hear?" and he slap lightly on your ass.

"Now I have to punish you." he pushes you into the bedroom to your bed. "Round two" he says

..........
I'm sorry that it took so long. I hope you like it? :)