Romantic Dinner - T.O.P

• Dedicated to Jasmin

First Request by Jasmin. I hope you like it ♡

It's your birthday and you go with your boyfriend Seunghyunto a fancy restaurant. He has invited you and paid anything for you. 'What do you like to eat? Or should I order?' he asks you with a slight smile on his lips.
'Can you do it for me please. I can't decide.' you say. A waiter brings you champagne and you're surprised. 'Wow Oppa! It is too expensive.'

He laughed lightly 'Don't worry. you're the birthday girl and I'll fulfill every wish today.' You grinning devilishly. You already thought of something.

'Jasmin, why do you look like this?' He wonders.

'It's nothing.' You smiled. When food come, you talk about everything. It was very relaxing and soothing.
After eating he paid the bill and you go to the car. He drives and you are sitting on the passenger seat. He puts his hand on your thigh and goes higher to your womanhood.

He grins and takes his hand away. You look at him with wide eyes and wondering what that was. 'You drive me crazy Jasmine. You look so sexy today.' Passion rises into you. You can hardly stand it until you're finally home.

As yoi arrive, he turns off the motor and you go into the house. He closes the front door and pushes you against it. His gaze wanders to your mouth and back to your eyes. He kisses your forehead only. 'Oppa! Kiss me now!' you say. These were the words which he has been waiting for. His lips touch yours, and he sucked on it. Your tongues started a fight, which he won.

You two walk backwards and move to the sofa. You lay upon it and he positioned himself over you. The kiss gets wilder and he pulls his shirt off. You do like him and you pull your shirt of. Pants also.

Now you lie only in underwear in front of him and he accuses your bra. He kneads your breasts and sucks on it what makes you moan. 'Faster!' You say because you can't wait. He took off his pants and boxer shorts. He fits in between your legs and penetrated into you. You moan because its length is too large. He comes again into you and he gets always faster.

After each thrust he gasps for air cause you're so tight. Both comes to orgasm and he lies down beside you. 'I love you.' you say. 'I love you too, Jasmin.'

The next morning you wake up in your bed. He must have bore you into the bedroom. He is next to you and wraps his arms around you. 'Ready for round two?' He asked.

---
Pls Request!

I'm bored right now.

I don't bite :)