Daesung - Mad Boyfriend

You're with your boyfriend Daesung already 2 years together. You've never before looked at other boys, but he is very jealous.

After a walk in the park, you both decide to buy something to drink because of heat outside. Daesung enters a small shop and yopu wait outside. After a while, someone tips you on the shoulder.

It's a handsom, brown eyed boy who's smiling at you.

"Hey, why are you here alone?" he smiled

"I uhm... I'm waiting for my boyfriend." you say hesitantly.

"What a shame. All pretty girls are in a relationship." he say laughing. You laugh too. He seems to be nice.

At this moment you hear a throat clearing behind you. It was Daesung. He looks angry at you.

"oh hey oppa. Why are you here? i thought you buy something to drink." you smile shy at him.

"I had no money but that will no longer be necessary. We go home. Now!"

He pulls you on your wrist behind him. It hurts you and you try to go away but his grip strengthened . When you arrive at home, he shoves you inside slams the door behind him.

"What was that?" He yells at you. You say nothing, because you're afraid that it makes him angry. "I told you, youdon't talk to other guys. I'm your boyfriend and not anyone else."

You make a step back but he follows you.

"I ... I have not flirted with him." His eyes hardened.

"Are you kidding me? I have yet heard anything. I separate myself from you, when I hear that again."

"Honey, I love only you." you say, but it does not reassure him. he beats against the wall and his fingers bleed. you go back to him and hug him from behind.

"I really did not flirt. I love you for 2 years and nothing will change in the future" you say.

You notice how his breathing is quiet. "I love you too," he say. He looks at you and wants you to caress your cheek, but his hand was still bleeding.

"Wait, I take care of your hand first" you say and smile at him.

"I can't believe that someone like you, loves me." he say softly

"I will love you forever!"

After you took care of his hand you go to the bedroom. He pushes down on the bed and placed over you. his lips emphasize your neck. his tongue slips off to your bust. A smile is on your lips as he has calmed down. He begins to take off your shirt.

Even your pants he pulls out. You enjoy his touches but suddenly fixed his gaze again. You see his eyes sparkle angry. Daesung remembers back to the scenario at noon today. He pulls off your bra jerky. Your panties follow.

"Never again make me jealous. You know I can't stand."

you know it will be rough. and the anticipation is confirmed. He takes off his pants including underpants. jerkily he pushes into you. you moan out loud, because you have no time to get used to his size.

He moans softly and breathing heavily. it moves faster and faster in you until it reaches his orgasm. Then he pulls out of you.

That was all? You looking at him sadly. But he just shakes his head. "Tomorrow, if you behave yourself," he says and laughs.

~~~~♡~~♡♡~~♡~~~~
BANG! BANG! BANG! Here's your chapter
OwO it' s so bad, right?
I hope you like it ♡