» Prologue «

P R O L O G U E

P R O L O G U E

At birth, only a few selected people are assigned a Guardian Angel.

Guardian Angels, along other mythical beings, such as Grim Rippers and Messengers, have been around since the beginning of the Universe. They were created by the hand of a powerful entity, the one known as It. No one knew It's gender, nor what Its face and body looked like, all they knew was Its voice, and even that gave them no clue to what they were talking to.

It was responsible for all the timelines that existed, and even for all those that were created every time something unscripted happen. Its way of making Its job easier was to create beings whose whole propose was to help It. And so, three classes of beings were created.

The Guardian Angels, responsible for a human being since birth, until their death.

The Grim Reapers, beings that were paired with a Guardian Angel from the moment they were created, responsible for guiding their assigned human to the afterlife as peacefully as possible.

The Messengers, responsible for bringing Guardian Angels and Grim Reapers messages from It.

These three had the liberty to act as they desired, as well as to take form of anything they wanted – be it an image of a human or the one from an animal. However, if there was something they were not allowed to do was to try and change what was scripted. And so, throughout their assignment, Guardian Angels could do anything in their power – if they so desired – to avoid misfortune onto their human, but if their partner – the Grim Reaper – got a letter with their human's name on it, they could not, under no circumstance, interfere with what or who would bring them to their end.

For if they did so....

...It would make sure to punish them, and then erase them.