Chapter:9

Nakayakap sa akin si Klyde habang pinapanood namin si Tita Danicka at Tito Harvey. They took us from our home and are planning to use us against our parents.

"Ate..."

I kept Klyde close to me since I was the only one he had right now. I noticed Tita Dani and Tito Harvey arguing so they went outside.

As soon as they did, I smirked and took my phone. I contacted the police and told Daddy where we are now. Napagusapan na namin ito ni Daddy since I kept asking questions. We found out na balak kaming kuhanin nina Tita Danicka.

I quickly smashed my phone in front of them so they would know na there was no chance on tracing us.

"Very good, Alona. You're making this easier for us to kill you."

Tito Harvey said kaya sumiksik sa akin si Klyde.

"And you, get away from her. Gusto naming makita na nagdudusa kayong dalawa."

He tried to pull Klyde away pero naglabas si Klyde ng tazer at tinutok sa dalawa.

"Come near me, I dare you." Sabi nito at humawak sa akin. "I dare you..."

"Feisty, kid." Tita commented at umalis na sila.

"Ate...are we going to make it out alive?"

"I just hope Daddy's plan is full proof." Sagot ko kay Klyde.

I tried calming Klaui down, I know Alona is a smart girl and she won't mess up. I trust my daughter with this plan. I already tracked down where they were before she smashed her phone. Klaudia was nervous but I promised her that we were going to get the kids back.

The police were already behind us with Papa.

"Alion, daraan ang team sa likuran and we will make rounds through the whole building. Kayo na ni Klaudia ang pumasok." Sabi ni Papa at nagsimula na.

I held Klaui's hand and walked inside. We were alarmed with all the corpse Danicka and Harvey kept in here. I was afraid that one of my children would die here, I didn't want that. Not in this lifetime and not at all in any universe.

Tinignan ko ang isang kuwarto pero walang tao sa loob. Klaui checked the other room then we made our way to a door. I peaked inside and saw Klyde holding on to Alona for dear life.

Alona was covered in bruises but she was not fighting it off. I hid Klaudia as I realized that Danicka and Harvey were going to come out. When they did, I rushed inside and checked the kids. Klyde ran to Klaui as I picked up Alona.

We ran out and realized that Danicka and Harvey are also outside.

"What the fuck..."

Klyde hid behind Klaui so I pushed Alona to Klaudia. It's me they want...again.

As Harvey tried to shoot me, I dodge it to tell Klaudia to go to Papa. As they ran away, Danicka ran after them. I can't chase her while fighting Harvey off kaya ginawa ko ang sa tingin ko ay tama. I shot him.

Not to kill him but just to slow him down. Duh.

I watched as Danicka and Klaudia fought while the kids ran to Papa. I ran in between them to stop the fight.

I was feeling weak as Klaudia screamed after a gunshot. I looked down to my chest and saw the blood slowly dripping out of my body. I looked at Klaudia as her beautiful face slowly drifted into the darkness. The last thing I wanted to see was her face. Siya sa una...gitna at sa huli kong paghinga. Klaudia Apostol-Moris only.